No announcement yet.

What RV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beautiful week it has been at our little coastal retreat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

great info

Comment

Need to get her organized and loaded up. Got us a spot in surfside in a few weeks. Hope to catch some fish, catch some crab, drink some beer, and really do nothing else. Life has felt hectic lately. Ready to hit pause. Kayak hasn’t been out of the rack in over a year.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
          Need to get her organized and loaded up. Got us a spot in surfside in a few weeks. Hope to catch some fish, catch some crab, drink some beer, and really do nothing else. Life has felt hectic lately. Ready to hit pause. Kayak hasn’t been out of the rack in over a year.

I feel you! We just got back from a much needed RnR trip. It does wonders

Comment

Anyone modified their outdoor shower to hook up a garden hose? Get some extra reach to rinse sand off or wash up with warm water. Will also let me do the tank flush with hot water. Looks like a $7 garden hose to 1/2 mpt will work just wondering if there was a nicer or more useful way

Comment

Anyone modified their outdoor shower to hook up a garden hose? Get some extra reach to rinse sand off or wash up with warm water. Will also let me do the tank flush with hot water. Looks like a $7 garden hose to 1/2 mpt will work just wondering if there was a nicer or more useful way

That’s a good idea

Comment

Less than $7 on amazon. Haven’t tried it yet but should work well. I was goi g to reinforce the hose to help avoid the risk of breaking the plastic connection to the valve but the whole box is $25 I think. I’ll roll the dice.

Dixon BA74 Brass Fitting, Adapter, 3/4" GHT Male x 1/2" NPTF Male https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00835ITHK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                  What a beautiful week it has been at our little coastal retreat!

Make that looks great!! Where is it??

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
                    Make that looks great!! Where is it??

That was actually three different locations all within 20 minutes of each other.

Free camping (no hookups at all) on Magnolia Beach. This is an awesome place with excellent fishing nearby.

The porpoise swimming with the boat was just west of Port O’Connor and just south of the inner coastal.

The sunset was at Seadrift overlooking San Antonio Bay.

We love that area!

Comment

I have a mini light from rock wood too, we love it but sure are drooling for an Airstream. Any air streamers out there?

Comment

Originally posted by lanmark View Post
                        I have a mini light from rock wood too, we love it but sure are drooling for an Airstream. Any air streamers out there?

We love ours but are planning an upgrade soon to a Grand Design 5th wheel. Airstreams are slick and we thought long and hard about getting one when we got our RW. No slide kind of killed them for us.

Comment

I have always wanted an airstream. Price just keeps us out of the game. We need a toy hauler so very limited on airstreams there too.

Comment

Anyone have a support under their steps? Not a big deal but the move a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have a support under their steps? Not a big deal but the move a little.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m looking at installing the moryde steps on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anyone stayed at Buckhorn rv resort in kerrville? The wife and I are going to make a quick trip down there for our anniversary in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X