02/23/18 Night hunting for pigs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02/23/18 Night hunting for pigs.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1cug63Wevc"]Bowhunting Pigs at Night with 4b_bowhunting_outdoors - YouTube[/ame]

This is my second hunt with TBH’er Bradley. Check it out and let me know what you think. The shot is in the first half if you don’t like longer videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic work. Can you tell me about that little video camera. Model? Etc? Looked to be a Canon?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Fantastic work. Can you tell me about that little video camera. Model? Etc? Looked to be a Canon?
      Yes sir. It’s a Canon VIXIA HF G40. It’s super nice but lacks the night vision feature that Bradley’s has. I can’t remember his model number off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by PigOPs View Post
        Yes sir. It’s a Canon VIXIA HF G40. It’s super nice but lacks the night vision feature that Bradley’s has. I can’t remember his model number off the top of my head.
        Do you mind finding out? I was gonna go the HF g40 but maybe not if it doesn’t have that feature.

Comment

Nice job

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe it’s the XA30. It’s the exact same sensor as the G40. Just doesn’t have the night feature or the handle.

Comment

Nice job. Good vid

Comment

Nice going, Congrats!

Comment

Working...
                X