Bugs on truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugs on truck

Does anyone have a miracle mixture to dissolve bugs off the front of my truck? I get hundreds every day and it hasn't gotten bad yet. I don't want to ruin my paint, and aside from going to the car wash every day, I've got nothing.

Mods can you move this to campfire please

Comment

Anyone have anything?

Comment

WD-40

i'd get the front clean, wax it like a brazilian waxing waxer that loves to wax, and then they'd be easier to clean, again, with wd-40 or some kind of bug remover

Comment

Simple Green!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This will help bugs from stinking. Gotta be clean to apply.

RejeX (pronounced "rejects") is the ultimate protective vehicle coating designed to give an incomparable, ultra-slick, high gloss premium finish that protects.

Comment

Hire them two in your avatar to stand by your truck with a garden hose and a bucket of soapy water, you'll have more truck washers than you can shake a stick at.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Simple Green!
                  Yeap. Stumbled on that a few months ago. AFTER I used up all the expensive bug off crap. Mist with water add simple green and let it sit a little and wipe em off

Comment

Dryer sheets and a little water work really well also, I have no idea why, but it does.

Comment

Mr clean magic eraser.

Comment

Originally posted by RossC101 View Post
                        Dryer sheets and a little water work really well also, I have no idea why, but it does.
                        This. Soak in some warm water and start gently rubbing. Takes a little elbow work but for some reason it works

Comment

Some of you are putting too much effort and elbow grease into this. Wet down a little or just spray on Simple Green and let is sit for a little bit then spray off. Never failed for me! If you think that is too easy, go ahead and use some elbow grease if that makes you feel better.

Comment

+1 on the dryer sheets

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Some of you are putting too much effort and elbow grease into this. Wet down a little or just spray on Simple Green and let is sit for a little bit then spray off. Never failed for me! If you think that is too easy, go ahead and use some elbow grease if that makes you feel better.
                              I agree, and it works great on bird crap too!!! I spray it on my tires and rims of my truck as well to take off brake dust. I buy it by the gallon and mix it 50 50 in a spray bottle.

Comment

Working...
                              X