Miops??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miops??

I'm going to order a MIOPS today I think, but I'm not sure it will buy me that much over just some long exposures for lighting. I am curious if I can get some arrows coming off the string with the MIOPS sound trigger.

Not the best lighting pic ever, but here is one from the storm the other night. I just didn't have the right lightening to work with..

Last edited by Leftridge; 06-29-2015, 08:58 AM.

I got my MIOPS on Thursday. I'm not sure I'd call this a gem yet, but its a cool little device.

The idea is to trigger the camera in a variety of ways. Sound, Light, Laser, etc.. It also has an HDR feature which my camera already has, and a timelapse timer, which my camera does not have. Also remote shutter which I could do from the canon app.

I did try to take a picture of an arrow in flight and the camera just isn't fast enough.

I did use the lighting function to shoot fireworks and that worked great, though with a long exposure its not all that hard to get fireworks. The lighting function I think will be great for actual lightening, and easy for multi exposure on lightening.

MIOPS produces innovative Camera Trigger and Camera Remote for High Speed Photography, Lightning Photography, HDR, Water Drop Photography Timelapse Photography and more.

Anyway, might be worth checking out.

Comment

nice

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Working...
        X