have you seen this new timed release???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you seen this new timed release???

Check this out. I heard a 3D guy at the local pro shop talking about it. It is a "timed" release that you can adjust to release a certain time after you pull the trigger to get rid of trigger punch and overall help improve form by not jumping the trigger. Anybody tried this out?

I had one years ago, not by this company though. It also used hydraulics to actuate the trigger; the company went out of business then the release started leaking and I trashed it.

This one looks a little more refined. I liked my old one and may give this one a shot.

Comment

thats a terrible name for a relase

but i like the concept

Comment

That release is actually a hydraulic one, and you can adjust the flow to increase or decrease the time before it goes off. The only electronic timed release I have seen was years back, and it was made by Carter, and called Target X.

That release would either make you better or make you quit! When set to random it would go off between 0 and 4 seconds after the button was pushed to start the internal timer.

I have shot both of those releases, and the Scat will give you nerves of steel at first, then just like any thing else, you can start to predict the timing of it, and start pulling shots. And it isn't a new release. It has been around for several years.

Comment

Working...
        X