• Show
Clear All

5.5, 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by starn11gy View Post
      5.5, 6.5
      lol...

Comment

Hytop is still alive at 11 years old. Hit pics of him this morning.
        Attached Files

Comment

Will this be his last year or are you attached to him now? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He will probably die if old age. I would Definately let someone kill him and I just might except for one problem...... As of now my target deer is running with him and that makes the spit off limits for guests unless I get mine down.

He won't score crap thus year but his bases are 6 plus inches. Ill post base pics later.

Comment

dang thread is years old! Borders on silliness.

At this point let the deer live his life out in peace! he is way beyond his peak. What is the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post

At this point let the deer live his life out in peace! he is way beyond his peak. What is the point?
                Some people enjoy following a specific deer. I'm one of them. The belief that a free range deer in east tx can't live to be old has caused many people to shoot a three year old because they just knew a neighbor would. History like this is gradually changing that mind set.. I see no silliness in it.

Comment

I added wrong. He is 12 this year.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    Some people enjoy following a specific deer. I'm one of them. The belief that a free range deer in east tx can't live to be old has caused many people to shoot a three year old because they just knew a neighbor would. History like this is gradually changing that mind set.. I see no silliness in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post

The fact the deer is still alive at 12 is reason enough to post an update

Keep on posting updates on these older threads Steve, there are more of us that appreciate the updates than those who just want to be negative

Comment

Always enjoy your threads sir. Keep them coming

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          He will probably die if old age. I would Definately let someone kill him and I just might except for one problem...... As of now my target deer is running with him and that makes the spit off limits for guests unless I get mine down.

He won't score crap thus year but his bases are 6 plus inches. Ill post base pics later.

Well if you get your target and need someone to take him I’ll gladly volunteer! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Here he is at his peak. He was actually a pretty good deer at 10 years old.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I enjoy your threads. Please keep them coming. Very educational

Comment

I would call him 5+.

Comment

Working...
                                X