Somerville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somerville

Was thinking about trying to hit the lake Saturday before the big rain event hits.

Any fishing reports from you guys recently?

Stripers still near the dam, trolling?

Thanks, PM me if you don't want info shared in public

No stripers in somerville, but you can probably catch some hybrids in front of the dam from the island almost to Welch.

Comment

I can't confirm nor deny crappie are good over brush in 12 to 15 foot of water. Whites where stacked in same range over sand bars and drop offs on crank baits.

Specifically a drop/sand bar that runs away from dry land and into 15ish feet. It falls on either side

This was 2 weeks ago this sat. Son and I got tired of catching whites

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I can't confirm nor deny crappie are good over brush in 12 to 15 foot of water. Whites where stacked in same range over sand bars and drop offs on crank baits.

Specifically a drop/sand bar that runs away from dry land and into 15ish feet. It falls on either side

This was 2 weeks ago this sat. Son and I got tired of catching whites
        Nice, thank you!!!

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

All I know is my buddies that have been fishing it have been wearing the crappie out on brush piles. I do not know how deep or any specifics, but I can tell you they've been catching limits in short time. I would also definitely troll for whites in areas just like Quacker described. This time of year they tend to be pretty hot trolling crankbaits.

Comment

Was there Wednesday eve, fished piles in 15ft, went thru a lot of small ones and scratched out 10 keepers. The Whites schooled up a few times.

Comment

Working...
              X