Magnetic pistol holder???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnetic pistol holder???

Does anyone have any experience with these magnets that hold your pistol in your vehicle?

I’m thinking of getting one, but I don’t know how securely it will hold a loaded pistol when hitting bumps or rough roads.

I don’t like the idea of having no trigger guard.

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
      I don’t like the idea of having no trigger guard.
      I could see that with a glock, but with a springfield (grip safety), I am not too concerned about that.

Comment

My thing with these is.

A. Nothing covering the trigger/trigger guard.

B. What happens in the even of a wreck?

I prefer to just keep it on my person, or have a spare holster between the seat or somewhere else I can put it in while I'm driving for easier access.

Comment

They work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have a CHL if your handgun isn't concealed it still has to be in a holster and if you do not have a CHL the handgun has to be concealed, isn't that right?

None of those pictures show me that the handgun is concealed.

Comment

Let's be real, here, Andy.
              When is your pavement princess ever going to see a rough road, other than the speed bump going into your neighborhood?

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                When is your pavement princess ever going to see a rough road, other than the speed bump going into your neighborhood?
                Bahahahahaha......Starbucks has some serious pot holes!

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                  Correct me if I'm wrong but if you have a CHL if your handgun isn't concealed it still has to be in a holster and if you do not have a CHL the handgun has to be concealed, isn't that right?

I am pretty sure you are correct (which I don't understand because of open carry). I would mount it in my center console so it is not visible.

Currently I clip my cc holster under my steering wheel, but it is not easy to get on/off and it is not completely concealed.

I am looking for something where I could leave the holster on at all times, and just put my pistol somewhere while driving (for comfort).

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post

You dont need a chl to carry in your car. As long as its not sitting out in the open. You are not required to hid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      Lol...it is a bad *** speed bump though!

Comment

Mine works great, never failed even on the roughest back roads in rough ace 1 ton.

Mine is set up where it is protected and concealed from view.

Comment

My neighbor owns Magbar. These magnets are very strong. Now issues with falling off on bumps.
                          For those worried about the no trigger guard / holster, get the Magbar XL. It will hold them both. They also have holster systems.

Comment

My only concern is scratching the old lady when you pull it off. Other then that I have heard good things about them

Comment

Originally posted by spro View Post
                              My neighbor owns Magbar. These magnets are very strong. Now issues with falling off on bumps.
                              For those worried about the no trigger guard / holster, get the Magbar XL. It will hold them both. They also have holster systems.
                              Sweet! That is what I was looking for. Ordered one and will test it out. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X