Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Huh

Skinny
      https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/02/cram...ck-market.html

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
        Thanks for posting up the info.

Is it worth it on an old pc that doesn't have a lot of cpu power?
        Originally posted by LROSE View Post
        Yeah... I have an old Chromebook that is made for web browsing I wanted to see about loading it on...
        I don't know much about CPU mining, haven't looked into it as all the asic miners antminers and BitMain stuff seems to make CPU mining a big boy's game and not for us small fry. Slap a good video card in that old PC and it'll make you some Ethereum, EXP, stuff like that. Try not to overpay for cards and it'll pay for itself in a few months.

Comment

WABI

REQ

Anyone looking into these? I’ve done a little research.

Skinny

Comment

Ripple CEO and Coinbase COO going to be on Fast Money Tuesday. Also hearing Coinbase has added like 90 employees recently and a bunch more to be hired soon. Looks like this is driving the price up a bit. Just posting this for fun since it seems this thread is dead. [emoji23]

Skinny

Comment

Seems crypto has been rather quite lately. I have my money in ETH and LTC. Just HODL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't done anything but hodl for the past month.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been taking the time to do research on other coins...further research on the ones I’m invested in, and trying to stay up on crypto news so I don’t miss any rumors. I’m not afraid to put more money in for short term gains based off of rumors. I still think Ripple under a buck is a good buy long term.

Skinny

Comment

I’ve been taking the time to do research on other coins...further research on the ones I’m invested in, and trying to stay up on crypto news so I don’t miss any rumors. I’m not afraid to put more money in for short term gains based off of rumors. I still think Ripple under a buck is a good buy long term.

Skinny

All the same reasons I keep checking this thread!

Comment

WABI

REQ

Anyone looking into these? I’ve done a little research.

Skinny
                      WaBi is a good coin and has an actual use case right now. REQ has some great partnerships like Kyber which is a DEX and Kyber just launched they Exchange to a limited amount of people. Working out the bugs.

Skinny
                      I think Ripple is still a good long term hold but won't get in until after their interview on CNBC to see what happens.

HODL works people. I just 7x on a coin called GVT. Even in this bear market. There's money to be made.

Comment

I know one thing, next time NEO gets to $140 I’m selling it and then increasing my position on its next dip. I’ve kinda just ignored it for a while. Missed some opportunity there.

Skinny

Comment

I know one thing, next time NEO gets to $140 I’m selling it and then increasing my position on its next dip. I’ve kinda just ignored it for a while. Missed some opportunity there.

Skinny
                          I'm looking to pic up some NEO when it finally gets close to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                            I'm looking to pic up some NEO when it finally gets close to bottom.

For sure. I bought some on the way down to $70 or whatever low it hit recently. For whatever reason I wasn’t paying any attention to it when it went up to $140 last week or whenever that was. It’s on my radar now. Lol

Skinny

Comment

For sure. I bought some on the way down to $70 or whatever low it hit recently. For whatever reason I wasn’t paying any attention to it when it went up to $140 last week or whenever that was. It’s on my radar now. Lol

Skinny
                              I'll be taking big bites if it hits $70-80 range.

Picked up some Stellar (XLM) and it's already proving profitable. I wish I had gotten back into Ripple when it dipped to under .80cents.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
                                I'll be taking big bites if it hits $70-80 range.

Picked up some Stellar (XLM) and it's already proving profitable. I wish I had gotten back into Ripple when it dipped to under .80cents.

Yep yep. I’ll grab a couple more NEO if it drops back down below $100.

Stellar has been good to me as well and I did get back into ripple at $.80.

Cardano is pissing me off. Lol

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X