Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Comment

Found him. He went 60 yards and died. Some ground shrinkage but overall I'm happy with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck ya glad he was found congrats

Comment

Congrats
          Rwc

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Nice deer!!!!!!!! Congrats

The rack is awesome..... keep in mind that it's an Illinois bodied deer they are compared to

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

128 3/8" not as bad as I thought he'd score when I walked up on him. Now I have a cooler full of corn fed venison and a nice little rack for the wall.

Comment

I forgot how big a Midwest deer is till I drug him up a hill. The back straps were impressive too

Comment

Isn't there a 140 min? Just curious how they enforce that? It'd be hard for me to not shoot that deer!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a 140" minimum. I wasn't hunting with Hadley Creek. I was scouting my fathers property that he has leased to them. Other wise I'd be paying a $1000 non trophy fee. I hunted on his land so as not to interfere with paying hunters. I didn't think it would be right to do so.

Comment

Had I known he was this small I'd of let him walk. I was hunting an older 130-140" 8 point that was decided he needed to go. I thought this buck was him. Either way no one is upset and I'm happy with him after hunting hard since the season opener. Spent a few hunts soaked to the bone in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
                            Had I known he was this small I'd of let him walk. I was hunting an older 130-140" 8 point that was decided he needed to go. I thought this buck was him. Either way no one is upset and I'm happy with him after hunting hard since the season opener. Spent a few hunts soaked to the bone in the rain.

Good job on the persistence!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the deer I thought he was.
                              I was given the green light on him. Unfortunately it wasn't him I shot.

Comment

Very similar looking racks. Hope all works out ok for ya.

Comment

Working...
                                X