USAA auto insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USAA auto insurance

Just got a quote for USAA auto insurance versus my current GEICO. I'll save $700 per six months by changing. That's for three of us with three cars. Any good reasons I shouldn't move it?

Other than they are a pain in the A to deal with when filling a claim. I had to fight with them forever to get even close to the actual value of my truck when it was totaled by a drunk driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
      Just got a quote for USAA auto insurance versus my current GEICO. I'll save $700 per six months by changing. That's for three of us with three cars. Any good reasons I shouldn't move it?
      Nope! Best there is in the marketplace.

Comment

USAA rocks. Insurance guy at chevy dealership where I bought my truck looked up my coverage and told me "I'm not going to waste your time, because I can't come close to your coverage for what you're paying."

I pretty much have 3x the coverage on auto for about 40% less than what I was paying on nationwide.

Comment

I've been a usaa member for 27 years. They are a major pain to deal with. We are looking at switching now.

Comment

I love USAA. I have been with them since 95 and have no intention of going anywhere.

Comment

I've had em for 17 years, keep looking at other companies for a better deal and can't find one

Comment

Anytime my parents have ever had issues USAA has always been simple and easy to deal with. No questions asked.

Comment

I don't have their insurance, but I've been banking with them for quite a while now.

If their insurance is as good, easy/seamless as their banking, it has to be good.

Rick

Comment

Had them my whole life, wouldn't ever think of changing.

Comment

Wish I still had them. Great coverage and great price!!!! They were always good to us.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just switched last month-we are saving about $150 a month on 2 cars & 1 travel trailer. We switched from State Farm

Comment

USAA is military friendly, so if you can move to them I would in a heartbeat, I work for a competitor, and if I could, I would move to them. With everything I own...

Comment

I've used no one but USAA for my auto insurance for the past 43 years. During that time I've had two trucks beat to death by hail in a tornado, hit 4 deer with different vehicles, and had a step son wreck twice. Their claims department has never been anything but super easy and willing. These days they also cover my home and are where I bank. They treat you like you should be treated and offer all the amenities you could want.

Comment

Are they for military only?

Comment

Working...
                              X