Flounder limits every night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flounder limits every night

We've had some excellent flounder action this year so far - limits coming in every night. The November closure that came into play during 2009 is starting to show the effects, as we are gigging much bigger flounder these past couple of years & during summer months. There are tons of little fish that we are seeing every night. The past couple of weeks it's been taking a couple of hours to gig a 20 fish limit with some fish in the 4 to 5 pound range. I had my custom all aluminum flounder boat built late last year and I can accommodate 6 people. Here's a few pics of my customers catches [emoji1303]

Capt. David Dupnik
    361-790-3271

facebook.com/SurrenderAtSunrise

Comment

Great fishing right there Dave. Talking to the wife right now, any idea when drum will start to show in decent numbers? Have a new bow fishing rig I'd like a chance to shoot some both.

Comment

That's pretty cool. Going to save that info

Comment

Capt. Dave is the best!

Comment

Awesome!! Now let's see them on the skillet!

Comment

Nice checkerboard

Comment

Nice

Comment

Sweet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Fished with Dave last year with a couple clients. Wouldn't use anyone else, excellent captain!! See you sometime this year we hope.

Comment

You also have to take into consideration we've been easying out of a major drought since 09
                      Everything is in great shape right now except for the oysters , TP&W has done a very poor job of managing this, no contingency plan
                      Also flounder size set at 15" means your gigging mature makes
                      They rarely grow any larger, this is one factor for the decline

Comment

That looks like some serious fun!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Delicious flat critters! Yall gigging or bowfishing?

Comment

That's awesome

Comment

Working...
                              X