Looking for day lease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for day lease

I'm looking for a day lease I'm out of midland and don't mind traveling a couple hours if need be and I am talking 150 to 200 a day kinda lease want to take my fiancé out hunting. Also would it be better to wait tell some colder weather sets in doesn't really seem like anything is moving during the day time hours right now? Thanks for the help!

You might check out First Point Bowhunting, if you are looking to hunt around the Uvalde area. It's $150/day and there are no trophy fees for killing a big buck. Check out the website or call Bo, the owner, at (830) 798-5890 to get more details.

Comment

Originally posted by aheine View Post
      You might check out First Point Bowhunting, if you are looking to hunt around the Uvalde area. It's $150/day and there are no trophy fees for killing a big buck. Check out the website or call Bo, the owner, at (830) 798-5890 to get more details.
      X2 I highly recommend it for the money u can't beat it

Comment

Thanks will look into it for sure!

Comment

I looked at the site and my only problem is I don't know how to age deer at all and would hate to get myself in a bind and shoot something not suppose too. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X