Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congrats on the buck!

Comment

What a day and way to go taking advantage of quality scouting, woodsmanship, and preparation!

Comment

Talk about bittersweet. Congrats on the buck

Comment

Where you in Kay county? Sorry about your truck but the deer helps out!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            Nice buck and nice little boat for that use. What kind is it, a pirogue?
            Thats a skeeter, thats when they still looked like a mosquito, only company that still makes one like that is pro-gator I think, super useful design for the bayous.

Comment

I was in Kay county. The ramp is about 5 miles south of the Kansas line on the Arkansas. It is the middle of our two weeks of gun season here, so it was a little crowded. I might take another chance on it in early bow season. The river bottom is surrounded by agriculture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the buck

Do you think it could have been some local that broke window just to see who you were?

Probably think they own the place

At least that is what I would think since they apparently dug through glove compartment but didn't take anything

Comment

Congrats on the buck! Sux about the window.

Comment

BT,

I had that thought. There were two trucks there when I got there that were obviously together. They were gone when I returned. I looked where they had been parked but there was no glass on the ground. Had to have either been a local or someone in the know. This ramp was at the end of a dirt road, and didn’t even reach the water. You had to be going there to get there. It wasn’t somewhere you just passed on your way somewhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X