2019 Chevy half tons reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Chevy half tons reviews

Any reviews on the new Chevys (or GMCs)? Are the cabs bigger on the inside now? I saw where they have a 6.2 liter engine now. Anyone know what the difference in the 1500 and the 1500 LD are? I assume LD stands for light duty, but what does that mean?

Not sure but they look great

Comment

Tagged. Will probably be getting one this time next year

Comment

Saw one Sunday. Ugly as sin.

The 6.2 has been out awhile. Wife's 2015 has 6.2

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Never driven one but the outside looks great. Inside is pretty boring, lots of plastic. Even the high end models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did not think the new body style 2019 's were out yet, I will be looking at the the off road package on a half ton with the 6.2, should really run.

Comment

Look good to me. I saw the tricked factory lifted one today. Outside fine, inside just so-so.

Comment

They look good all one color and lifted. I might have to go new again... I wonder if you still have to get the high zoot packages to get the 6.2? I hate that they did that. My 11 was a low option LT with the 6.2 and I hope they’ll offer the big motor in “lesser” trim levels again.

Comment

I wanted to 6.2 when I bought my 2015 but only could find it in the high country trim. Couldn’t afford that.
                  The 5.3 is doing good though!!

Comment

One of the ugliest vehicles Chevrolet has produced

Comment

How about the big10 package, old school paint and ralley rims saw one in temple

Comment

I think the 6.2 was available in 09.

Comment

Think 2008 was the first year for the 6.2’s in trucks. And yes, it’s only offered in upper trim levels

Comment

I thought the 6.2’s were only available in the 3/4 tons? I’m assuming that the 6.2 is the 1500 LD. And you get the 5.3 with the regular 1500. I heard the cabs were going to be bigger, but haven’t verified that yet. I have only looked at pictures, but I plan on stopping by and checking out the inside of one at some point in person

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              I thought the 6.2’s were only available in the 3/4 tons? I’m assuming that the 6.2 is the 1500 LD. And you get the 5.3 with the regular 1500. I heard the cabs were going to be bigger, but haven’t verified that yet. I have only looked at pictures, but I plan on stopping by and checking out the inside of one at some point in person
                              6.2 for half ton. 6.0 for 3/4 ton.

Comment

Working...
                              X