Cowboys Tickets - Advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowboys Tickets - Advice?

Never been to AT&T Stadium for a Cowboys game, and I'd like to buy a pair to take my girlfriend to a game for her birthday. Anyone have any advice as far as sections that are a good value for the price, and any dos and don'ts I should be aware of?

Hoping to be in the $250-$300 range per ticket at most. Don't want nosebleeds, but also trying not to drop a grand per ticket. Any advice would be appreciated, or if there are any season ticket holders looking to sell off a game, we're targeting the 23rd of December vs. the Bucs. Thanks!

Don’t support the NFL. Take her to a state park

Comment

Don't take her to an event where millionaires say they're "oppressed". Take her to a nice dinner......................................the wait staff probably won't kneel if the National Anthem is played.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
        Don’t support the NFL. Take her to a state park
        Originally posted by clayree View Post
        Don't take her to an event where millionaires say they're "oppressed". Take her to a nice dinner......................................the wait staff probably won't kneel if the National Anthem is played.
        These guys really helped you out...

I'm a Texans guy man so unfortunately I am of no help.

Comment

In my opinion there really isn't a bad place to sit at the stadium. I've taken my son to a couple of games in the nose bleeds and it was still a blast. I would recommend getting tickets off of stubhub. They seem to have the best deals for individual game tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depending on when her birthday is and how the Cowboy's are doing, makes a big difference. If her Bday is later in the season and the Cowboy's stink at the time, you can probably get some great deals on season tickets that won't get used. But if the Cowboy'a are doing well, then prices will be higher.

Make a whole day of it including tail-gating, make it about her, and you can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
              These guys really helped you out...

I'm a Texans guy man so unfortunately I am of no help.
              I'm in the same boat, root for the Texans, but she grew up right next to the old Cowboys Stadium, so there is no converting her lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                I'm in the same boat, root for the Texans, but she grew up right next to the old Cowboys Stadium, so there is no converting her lol.
                Smart girl....better marry her

Comment

Originally posted by ATX Tyler View Post
                  Lol yeah you're screwed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I was given 4 tickets year before last that were on the 45 lower seating on a Sunday Night on NBC Verse the Tampa Bay Bucs its the game where (Ezekiel jumped in the Salvation Army Kettle).
                    I think the tickets were 350.00 or 395.00 each face value and it had a Parking Pass that was 100 or 150 !!
                    I just know now that even though it was a Great Game I was just amazed that people would pay this for about 4-5 hrs of entertainment..
                    I would suggest you set aside at minimum 1500 for decent seats that usually you can pickup from a season Ticket holder.(I know 4 Ticket holders and might have a connection once it gets a little closer)

Comment

PM Edward. I believe he is a season ticket holder and list a few games every season. He sold out of preseason tickets but may have game tix for you. Good luck.

Comment

I hate to be negative, but there is no such thing as value when it comes to a Cowboy game. We have always had a lot of fun, because it really is a nice stadium. I would get there early and just walk around. Shops are different, vendors are different than most of the other stadiums. Lots to see and mess with.

Hope yall enjoy!

Also, I've heard great things about the Texas Live scene that has now opened.

Comment

I bought some two years ago off of seatgeek.com; its a pretty easy sight to use and the ticket prices are fair

Comment

they pay u to go right??

Comment

Working...
                            X