Site changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Site changes

Ever since the site was down my list of "new threads" goes all the way back to 4/8 at 0653

Used to be when I logged on the only highlighted/bold/new stuff went back to when I was last on the site

Either a setting changed or I hit something

Any ideas how to make it go back to only showing what has been posted/replied since I was last online?

Only thing I see related to this is under User CP - Settings & Options - Edit Options is the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Thread Mode.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	24537939

What's your default thread age cutoff? Mine is set to this and goes back to 4/16

It has been acting a little goofy lately logging me off a couple of times when I hadn't logged out.
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I know I can't post pics anymore like I did before.

Comment

Pic post test.

Name:	IMG954442-800x600.jpg
Size:	182.1 KB
ID:	24537941

Comment

Pic post working normal for me using Chrome browser on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
            Pic post working normal for me using Chrome browser on my phone.
            Hmm.... That's what I use. I can download your pic and it work. Any of my antler chandelier pics I can't get to s
            Upload.

Comment

I've emailed, text, resized (so I thought) and downloaded an app to assist. Still can't. I used to post for many members that couldn't and now I can't. Being able to post pics is a big part of my Sponsorship. Changes were definitely made.

Comment

Looking into this. Thanks for letting us know.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Looking into this. Thanks for letting us know.
                  Thanks Michael!

Comment

when I login now I get this
                    Invalid Redirect URL (http://texasbowhunter.com/)
                    If I open another tab I'm logged in and everything is fine

Comment

I have to resize dang near 99,9% of the pics I post and only one size on my resize tool works, 800x600. My tool stores all pics in a resize folder in my gallery.

Name:	IMG953977-800x600.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	24537942

Comment

Yesterday on my phone and computer I had to log back in, got the same message as Chops, clicked refresh and then I was logged back in. I also noticed that the 'online/offline' arrowhead on the bottom left of each post was missing and replaced with a green circular light yesterday. All back to normal now.

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                          when I login now I get this
                          Invalid Redirect URL (http://texasbowhunter.com/)
                          If I open another tab I'm logged in and everything is fine
                          I get this as well.

The whole site looks a little different. Even the logo on my bookmarks is changed.

Comment

It logged me out yesterday too and I got that redirect error. Appears good today. Haven't tried to post a picture.

Comment

A change I noticed was it seemed to me that I could post any picture via the manage attachments icon and and TBH would resize it for me automatically. Now I get upload fails with pics I have posted before or pics smaller than what I have posted before in some of the help threads. In layman's terms, it is like maybe the auto resizer was left in the off position when we restarted. If that's the way its gonna be that's fine too, but I sure liked that convenience.

Comment

Working...
                              X