Wish.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish.com

Anyone ever used it? The ridiculous low prices make it obviously appealing, and I know it's all shipped from china..

Good review? Bad review? Anything?

I’ve ordered a few clothing items for my wife. All but 1 have achieved or beaten the expected delivery time and been of better quality than I expected.

I just have to look myself in the mirror knowing I’m buying “knockoff” stuff.

Comment

Use the same mentality you use when shopping at Harbor Freight.

Comment

Buy from them all the time" am pleased with all the products I purchase.

Comment

Just picked up a 1000 series reel for $4 plus $15 shipping.. figured if it’s awesome, then hell yea! If it’s junk, then it’s only 20 bucks.. the “retail” price was like $540.. so, we’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chinese made knock off, I ordered a Leupold scope from there for $66. I was sure it was counterfeit but I had to see for my self. Its not as good as a Leupold, but close especially for what it cost.

Comment

A buddy ordered the ACOG knock off and you had to be cross-eyed to see through it. He sent it back and got his money back.

Comment

ordered a reel 5 days ago and just got the notification its arrived.. i mean dang!! they said it as going to be 15 days and its here in 5. ill post pics when i get home

Comment

Tagged for your review. Everything I've seen from there has been junk.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Tagged for your review. Everything I've seen from there has been junk.
                    Same.

Comment

In for review

Comment

Im in too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In

Comment

Following

Comment

I'll be back at the house around 630 and ill get on it immediately

Comment

Working...
                              X