TX axis bowhunt on Youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX axis bowhunt on Youtube

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet. Thought it was a cool video wanted to share. These guys were hunting "access" deer. Based on all the crap they were carrying, and how they dressed, they probably aren't from TX. Lol. But everyone loves a successful bowhunt!

We head to Texas with our good friends Ben O'brien and Ryan Callaghan to hunt free range Axis deer. Shop for all of our HUSH merchandise here - https://goo....
    Last edited by Ginja Ninja; 06-11-2018, 01:57 PM.

Having good gear + walking around not sitting on a bait pile generally = not a Texan...lol

Hushin is a great channel, ill have to watch the whole thing when I get home!

Comment

Hushin is an awesome channel for hunting out west. They kill a lot of stuff in the mountains of Utah every year. Go check out the rest of their videos when you get a chance. The fire bull they killed a couple years ago is a hoss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yeah seem like good dudes and I like their videos. They did seem a little "off" in that video thats because they are lol. Mostly roam western states for elk and mulies. They have a 5 part series of a Texas hunt they did with their dads thats pretty good to.

Comment

Cool, yeah I subscribed to their channel. Gonna have to check em out.

Comment

The guy that missed with the stickbow had hunted with Steve Rinella on meat hunter a couple of times.

Comment

One of the hunters lives in Austin I believe, Ben O'Brien. He also has a podcast named 'The Hunting Collective' that is worth listening.

Comment

This was the HUSH team. They have their own YouTube channel. The hunter hunting with a long bow is usually a co-host with Steve Rinella on the MeatEater show.

I subscribe to their channel, they have a pretty good thing going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                  The guy that missed with the stickbow had hunted with Steve Rinella on meat hunter a couple of times.
                  More than a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by RGV Hunter View Post
                    More than a couple of times.

His name is Ryan Callaghan. I think that is how you spell it.

Comment

I have them as a favorite on You Tube. They have some great hunts and make the hunts fun to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X