Bolt Gun Light Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolt Gun Light Mount

Anyone have a decent way to mount a small weapon light on a bolt gun. I’m drawing a blank other than putting it on the scope and I don’t want to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mounts from Elusive Wildlife are the best I have found but I'm still looking...

led hunting lighting for hog and predator hunting, makers of the best hunting lights available the Kill Light®, XLR 100, XLR 252, XLR 250, HD Series, 250HD, 500HD, 750HD, Outfitter, Sportsman, piglet light, feeder lights, gun lights, bow lights, blood tracking lights, led lights, hunting

Comment

The only other option I can think of is rigging one up with a swivel stud adapter

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
        The mounts from Elusive Wildlife are the best I have found but I'm still looking...

https://elusivewildlife.com/shop/hun...ht-mounts.html
        This.

Comment

Can't help you with light mount but, fibromyalgia is looking pretty good right about now.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by orlybow View Post
            Can't help you with light mount but, fibromyalgia is looking pretty good right about now.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They make a mount like this that mounts to the barrel and then you just use a scope ring to mount the light to the small weaver rail on the mount when needed.

led hunting lighting for hog and predator hunting, makers of the best hunting lights available the Kill Light®, XLR 100, XLR 252, XLR 250, HD Series, 250HD, 500HD, 750HD, Outfitter, Sportsman, piglet light, feeder lights, gun lights, bow lights, blood tracking lights, led lights, hunting

I have the portion of the above mount that attaches to the rifle barrel because it came as part of my Kill Light package. If you decide to go this route PM me and I will mail the mount to you because I will not need to use it. You would just need to get the appropriate height scope ring to mount the light.

Comment

On a plastic stock I’ve added a small piece of rail. Let see if I can find a picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                X