Air Force Academy Hoax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Force Academy Hoax

I told my wife when this happened that I thought it was probably one of the "victims".

Seems like every time now. At this point I just assume it is made up as soon as I hear about it. Sometimes to continue to be the victim in a world where you are so far from one, you got to grease the skids a little to keep the narrative alive.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Seems like every time now. At this point I just assume it is made up as soon as I hear about it. Sometimes to continue to be the victim in a world where you are so far from one, you got to grease the skids a little to keep the narrative alive.
      Just like I always assume a terrorist attack is a muslin on a mission.
      Sure from time to time there is a reality different than the one im assuming....but not very often.

Comment

Isn't that nearly always the case that damaged statues and spray painted hate turns out to be from "the victims". News is quick to cover the initial discover of said hate.....but fails to circle back around and report the finding once it has been determined false.

Comment

I saw it on at least two cable tv channels and heard it on the radio twice.
          So,......... not a full CADET at all just a "weak link" that has been exposed and shown the EXIT sign. Great job in my estimation!

Comment

Playing the race card to keep racial strife front and center, page 1, when they get caught doing it themselves, page 12.

Comment

Working...
            X