No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment C 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys. The "H" is only good for bird watching!!

But just in case. Good luck to seg. C

Comment

Very excited to follow the last segment. Good luck to all hunters. There are definitely some BIGGUNS still walking around out there I know for sure. Hopefully they don't monitor my internet usage at work the next two days.....because it will be hard to not check in regularly. Have fun fellas!!

Comment

2nd and final load in

Huge shootout to 2050z for getting my rear in the gym for public land hunting again. If I were where I was 5 months ago physically, I would be plumb wore out already.

Comment

Ground blind is up and kind of brushed in. I'll post pics in the morning.

Comment

Keep the updates coming!

Comment

good luck everybody!

Comment

Stand is set. Just got to go trim a few limbs. I'll try to get a few pics. I'm in a smaller diameter tree than I like, but it'll have to do. I may be seasick from the swaying with the winds. Lol

I'm in Sandy along with another buddy. Blue F150 with paper plates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Following, good luck to all!

Comment

I'm all set up, lanes trimmed and dodged death. It's been a while since I've hunted out of a Hang on and ladder sticks. I would probably have a broken back right now if it weren't for my harness and lifeline. All good now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                      I'm all set up, lanes trimmed and dodged death. It's been a while since I've hunted out of a Hang on and ladder sticks. I would probably have a broken back right now if it weren't for my harness and lifeline. All good now!

All good!?

Comment

When does the hunt start?

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post

Be careful. Treestands are the debbil.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer156 View Post
                            When does the hunt start?
                            Tomorrow morning.

Comment

tuned in and bought my popcorn for tomorrow!!! keep it coming.

Comment

did you boys get this set up for this weekend?
                                Last edited by Arrowflinger84; 12-01-2016, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X