TTHA - Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    We spent a couple hours out there on Saturday.

Super guide Smart, put H on some fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I remember that youngster when yall were at the youth archery booth!

Comment

First and last time to do the Fort Worth show. Foot traffic was very good but the percentage of people interested in our product was too low for us to call it a successful venture. Getting in, set up, tore down and out of there was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be, so there's that. We'll try San Antonio next year instead.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer63 View Post
        First and last time to do the Fort Worth show. Foot traffic was very good but the percentage of people interested in our product was too low for us to call it a successful venture. Getting in, set up, tore down and out of there was not nearly as painful as I thought it would be, so there's that. We'll try San Antonio next year instead.
        Dang it. Sorry if you did it based on my recommendation. It was record setting for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          Dang it. Sorry if you did it based on my recommendation. It was record setting for me.
          No worries buddy. Had to find out for ourselves but I never would have thought it would be so slow for us. Glad to hear that you knocked it out of the park.

Comment

No worries buddy. Had to find out for ourselves but I never would have thought it would be so slow for us. Glad to hear that you knocked it out of the park.
            What did/do you sell?

Comment

I went 2 yrs ago and setup all of my antler art. Spent $1000 on the booth plus an additional $600 fuel, food, etc. I didn't sell but 2 small items under $100. Complete bust and plan to never attend again as a vendor. I did a free craft event and sold $50k so I guess it covered it. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TexasWicked1 View Post
                What did/do you sell?
                Hammer Feeding System

Comment

Man I'm sorry to hear that. We have been doing all the TTHA shows for the last 5 years and the Fort Worth show this year was by far our best show for sales in the last 5 years. The Houston show this year was the best we ever did at it also.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                    Man I'm sorry to hear that. We have been doing all the TTHA shows for the last 5 years and the Fort Worth show this year was by far our best show for sales in the last 5 years. The Houston show this year was the best we ever did at it also.
                    For me, it just boils down to the fact that there aren't as many hunters feeding protein up there as down in our neck of the woods. Simple as that.

Comment

For me, it just boils down to the fact that there aren't as many hunters feeding protein up there as down in our neck of the woods. Simple as that.

You might want to consider doing the Texas Hunter and sportmans expo in McCallen then. Lots of protein being fed down there. We did that show the 4 previous years but didn't have the time to do it this year. In the past 5 years it was our second best show behind the Fort worth show. It draws very good crowds that are similar in numbers to the Houston TTHA show.
                      Here is a link to their facebook page and show is usually around the 20th of July. https://www.facebook.com/txhunterexpo

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                        You might want to consider doing the Texas Hunter and sportmans expo in McCallen then. Lots of protein being fed down there. We did that show the 4 previous years but didn't have the time to do it this year. In the past 5 years it was our second best show behind the Fort worth show. It draws very good crowds that are similar in numbers to the Houston TTHA show.
                        Here is a link to their facebook page and show is usually around the 20th of July. https://www.facebook.com/txhunterexpo
                        We've thought about the McAllen show. Thanks for the info!

Comment

I think you probably have it figured about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X