• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for a shake up at UH

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
      Lol huh? What’re they gonna fire Holgo right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
        Lol huh? What’re they gonna fire Holgo right now?
        He may just quit, he’s so disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
          Somebody should kick the AD in the nuts, who schedules 4 games in 19 days ?

You could tell UH players were gassed as the body needs more recovery time both mentally and physically

Comment

Houston just had to play 4 games in 18 days. 2 of which were against **** good P5 teams that they should really never win. Having to face Tulane on the end of that 18 day run isn’t too fair bc Willie Fritz is one hell of a coach. I was the one saying Fritz should’ve gotten the Tech job last season. He’s a rising coach imo

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
              Somebody should kick the AD in the nuts, who schedules 4 games in 19 days ?

You could tell UH players were gassed as the body needs more recovery time both mentally and physically

That was pretty easy to tell. I saw a report early in the week the players were not happy with Dana so that just compounds it.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                Houston just had to play 4 games in 18 days. 2 of which were against **** good P5 teams that they should really never win. Having to face Tulane on the end of that 18 day run isn’t too fair bc Willie Fritz is one hell of a coach. I was the one saying Fritz should’ve gotten the Tech job last season. He’s a rising coach imo
                Fritz is not even .500 at Tulane. Good FCS level coach but his time in the FBS has been average at best
                Last edited by drbonner; 09-20-2019, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Willie Fritz is a real ball coach and a great man, we coached on the same staff in the 90's. He's won everywhere he's been and if he can win at Tulane he can win anywhere. Loves the state of Texas, hope he gets a p5 job here soon.

Comment

Are we sure about Holgo and the players? Hell the big talk here amongst a certain fan base was Herman was hated by all his players and we found out that just wasn’t true.

Comment

Froggies-37
                      Ponies-31

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                        That Tulane QB is good
                        He left LSU last year and transferred to Tulane when Joe Burrow came to LSU. He saw the writing on the wall. He got to Tulane 5 days before the season started and became the started mid way into the season. He's a decent qb for a mid level school but LSU would be in a bad situation if he would have ever been the starter there.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          I’ve been in freaking Oklahoma......

I’m setting in it right now.

Conserving ammo..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            I’m setting in it right now.

Conserving ammo..
                            You went all the way to Oklahoma for two dove??

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Froggies-37
                              Ponies-31
                              I picked the Ponies 38-34 with another Frog friend. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                You went all the way to Oklahoma for two dove??

We are 30-40 miles from the OK border around this place..

Comment

Working...
                                X