Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 686 View Post
    Whatcha planting razrbk?
    That was just some corn going in a high field. Looking to get a few strips of beans put in around my hunting spots in a few weeks when the time comes. I chose to veer far away from the farming route in my younger years, so I'll have to convince someone to make a pass by the woods to plant!

Comment

getting closer. Man, some of these plots are really making me regret spraying them. My Crimson clover is doing awesome but I don't think i planted it thick enough to make a food stand through the summer.
      That was a trial run. I'll double up on my seed rates next year and I doubt I'll even do spring plots then.

Comment

This is the Pennington rack master side. Need some rain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my food plot in.
          Attached Files

Comment

Left a section of clover because it was doing so good! You can see the difference of the cultipacked section vs disced.
            Attached Files

Comment

Mowed my Elbon rye/oats plots today and started discing it under. Be planting beans/peas in a few days.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sprayed my clover plots with Cleth a couple weeks ago. Took a long time to work, but it's killing the grass.
                Attached Files

Comment

Clover is starting to bloom. I'll need to mow it in a couple weeks.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                    Mowed my Elbon rye/oats plots today and started discing it under. Be planting beans/peas in a few days.

Beautiful stuff here amigo, nice plots.

Comment

Good lookin plots!

Comment

Spring food plot thread

Need more rain but the plants are growing decent still.

Comment

Planted our spring plots today, hopefully we get some good rain this week. The clover has lost its mind, getting ready to mow it and it's only the 2nd week in April. Normally don't see this kind of growth until mid May.

Comment

Spring food plot thread

There is some rain in the radar so your spring plots should take off very soon.
                            Last edited by Sergio_III; 04-11-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I got some of my Eagle brand soybeans in just before this rain. 8 hrs on the tractor, beats me down, but I love the results I am just now starting with my spring plots this year. I am not sure if I need to mow some of my white clover, it's getting pretty tall in some spots and I am mixed on what to do next. this is my first full year of clover now about 17 months old. I have more EB soybeans to plant and another spot with peas and Sunn Hemp mix.

Comment

X2

Originally posted by deer farmer View Post
                                I got some of my Eagle brand soybeans in just before this rain. 8 hrs on the tractor, beats me down, but I love the results I am just now starting with my spring plots this year. I am not sure if I need to mow some of my white clover, it's getting pretty tall in some spots and I am mixed on what to do next. this is my first full year of clover now about 17 months old. I have more EB soybeans to plant and another spot with peas and Sunn Hemp mix.
                                Man, I agree on the tractor I probably have 50 hrs on just the two plots! Oklahoma rocky timber is hard to bring to farm ground. I plan on mowing the clover as soon as I get dry enough ground. About half of mine is flowering.

Comment

Working...
                                X