Go Fund Me For A Deer Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
    How about trying the GoFundMe thing called a JOB. That’s how I fund stuff. People giving him money are part of the problem. What a ***** for even asking...hope he doesn’t even come close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are right. Handout requests like these would go away if people just stopped giving these idiots money. Just like those guys on the street corner. If no one gave them money then wouldn't be standing there.

Comment

Just like that nut girl wanting over 3g’s from each person at her wedding.... think it was for her honeymoon, not sure. Please....

Comment

it is crazy, but!!

how many of you donated your $ to the game warden that was shot while poaching your deer? at least this guy 'says' it is not for his house(but I bet it ends up there, which is why i'll never send him a .01$)

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
          dang fellas, you don't like it then don't donate. Simple.

I won't donate but I have no problem with him asking.
          I do, he's a frickin leach, no better than the folks who give you the song and dance about running out of gas and needing $20. Con artist !

Comment

He should team up with Chris Brackett and they could go FUND each other for all I care.

Comment

I loved the Ray Loita image.

Comment

Y'all apparently did not read the whole post. He's not doing it for himself, he's doing it because that deer is a legend and deserves more than just an ordinary shoulder mount. He's just trying to immortalize this great animal and all he's getting is grief.

whatever

Comment

LOL! The latest comment on his page is greatness! "Nice deer, Im a deer hunter as well....but Go Fund Me is not for this, you give hunters a bad name ya d-bag"

Comment

Worthless

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      I might donate just because he called it full body and not life size. Every shoulder mount I have is life size. Hoping to get a miniature mount some day. Maybe 1/2 life size.
                      You're a putz

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                        If you don't like my GO FUND ME cause then move along or donate lol.....hoping you donate
                        You get 1 "atta girl" for that.

Why all the hate?
                        I was actually looking last week a taxidermists in my area for a deer I'm hunting and came across 1 that does full body mounts for $4000. When I mentioned it to the wife it was clear if I paid for a full body mount I would also be paying for a divorce. Do y'all really hate me so much that you would want to see me go through that? If I manage to see this deer again I had 2 choices until now, option 3 is y'all pay for the mount. I win, wife wins and every single woman within a 300 mile radius of me wins. All I'll need is 1/10th of the members here to donate 50cents and its a done deal.

Ill be back around mid April to discuss my tax situation.

Comment

this guy is a parasite.

Comment

What a tool!

Skinny

Comment

If they would have taken the picture from the other direction it would show the neighborhood he shot it next to.

Comment

Well I'm outraged and offended

That I didn't think of it

Lighten up guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X