No announcement yet.

Vaccines for babys yes or no

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't huntin & fishing on the mind all the time a form a Autism?

Yeah, gotta go bow huntin, gotta put on my camo, gotta roll test my arrows.

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
    Don't forget the expanded diagnostic criteria of Autism Spectrum Disorder which is a contributing factor as to why more kids are being diagnosed. You can doctor shop and eventually find somebody to "label" your kid as ASD. I see fully functioning college kids that are "autistic" because some doc diagnosed them when they were kids. Now they live with that label.

There are so many environmental factors, SES, paternal age links and others. Vaccinations are just the popular blame thanks to social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
      what really gets me excited is when pro-vaccine parents FREAK OUT and attack because a parent chooses not to vaccinate their own kid, and never is it because they are concerned about the unvaccinated child's health - instead it is always because the pro-parent is afraid their child will catch something from the unvaccinated kid...explain to me why you think your vaccinated child will get ill?

Ok. I will. Your child gets vaccinated. That means that child was given amodified dose of that disease to allow that child's immune system to develop antibodies to the disease. Immunity. Most times it works. Sometimes it DONT. If it DONT, then your child not only can get that disease, it may be worse than the original disease due to mutations it's gone through in those UNVACCINATED kids, making it more virulent. they MIGHT die. If that chance is OK with you, then give it a try.
      And check on those outbreaks in Cali and elsewhere. Just a few hundred cases almost overwhelmed the local medical centers. Think about a nationwide outbreak or one caused by a biological attack of weaponized mutated diseases. We wouldn't have a way to handle it. There.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        It is. Do a little research, it's not hard to figure out. If it was a real concern there would be no charge. I don't remember anybody paying for the polio vaccine when it came out. The amount of vaccines given, steadily rise. The amount vaccines cost, steadily rises. Go figure. Doctors are paid to push them, so of course every doctor is for it . But the cdc says go ahead. They are just another FDA, FBI, EPA, etc... just another corrupt government organization. We're about money here in the US. Your health is not our concern.
        While other countries are banning GMO foods, the US passes laws, that say, they do not have to even let you know it's a GMO product.
        In the US, more people die from prescribed drugs every yr than all illegal ones combined. That should be one of your first clues.
        If you believe big pharma has your best interest in mind, then good luck.
        Is there a need for vaccines, to some extent yes. Nothing like what they are doing today though. I've known dozens of people who were not vaccinated, all extremely healthy people. I recently met 2 homeopathic doctors in Lindale, who have quite a large family, all unvaccinated. We now have literally millions of illegals pouring over the border, from all over the world. Who's checking their vaccine record??
        Plain and simple, the government is going to farm you in any and every way imaginable. Our gov tells us whats right and wrong, whats good for us and bad for us. We all say 99% of it is a lie, but 99% believe them whole heartedly when it comes to injecting chemical cocktails into your body.
        Where do I sign up for my check? I'm a doctor and I don't get a dime from any drug or vaccine company. So that statement is BS and that part of your research sucks! Look up the morbidity and mortality of the flu on pregnant women. That's why we recommend that vaccine. We recommend to every single pregnant patient! I don't sell the vaccine and by making that recommendation I lose money if anything because it takes more time to counsel patients. Please get info right before you regurgitate what you find on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
          No choice if you want your kids to go to daycare or public school.
          absolutely false.

Comment

please find one study addressing the safety and efficacy of vaccines. all are given a pass on these scientific studies. and no vaccine maker can ever be sued for their product causing harm. ever. sounds like a license to steal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
              Yes vaccinate your children. The quack that started that nonsense doesn't have a medical license any longer. There is no legitimate research that correlates vaccinations with symptoms of autism.
              It happened to my sister and she is 33 and is like a 6yr old and if that statement was true why did the government setup a special account to pay families like mine and of people who had a reaction and ended up autistic? They did it so we wouldn't sue the vaccination manufacturer cause the manufacturer would have gone bankrupt. The government keeps it quiet and out of the court so people will still get it done.

As far as legitimate research well again my sister was born normal reached the point of being able to talk and still normal got the vaccination went into convulsions the results she didnt speak for 3 years and became autistic in a matter of hours. I lived most the rest of my childhood in physical therapy with her so she could some what take care of herself.

If you want to immunise go for it my kids won't and I didn't get them. For me to get in school without them my parents had to go to court and a judge looked at the medical information and ruled I didn't have to get them due to the risk. Had to present the ruling to get in college also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

who here can tell me who is held liable for damages caused by vaccines? is it the provider? the manufacturer? the parent? or some other entity?

fwiw i know the answer and there is no other setup like it within our economy
                Last edited by topshot; 05-27-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dragonsdaddy View Post
                  please find one study addressing the safety and efficacy of vaccines. all are given a pass on these scientific studies. and no vaccine maker can ever be sued for their product causing harm. ever. sounds like a license to steal to me.

I can only speak to the vaccines I use daily. I know there are safety an efficacy trials on gardisil. There have been lawsuits and settlements as well. But, that's just cervical cancer and genital warts so who cares about that. I did find a site that has just a few articles/studies on efficacy of pertussis vaccine and dosing for your review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i too have several family members who have autism. pre vaccine were completely normal. their younger siblings who didnt get vaccines are normal and healthy.

the big problem lies in the crazy mixtures and sheer number of vaccines given to kids these days. who here has compared vaccine schedules today vs when you were a kid and wondered why there are 10x as many now.

Comment

who here can tell me who is held liable for damages caused by vaccines? is it the provider? the manufacturer? the parent? or some other entity?

fwiw i know the answer and there is no other setup like it within our economy
                      I can tell you cause we got paid the government won't let you sue cause they would go bankrupt so instead the government pays the family's a preset amount. Since you can't sue you either take the money to help rehab your child or walk away empty handed.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                        I can tell you cause we got paid the government won't let you sue cause they would go bankrupt so instead the government pays the family's a preset amount. Since you can't sue you either take the money to help rehab your child or walk away empty handed.

Exactly - so what we have is an industry, developing a product and selling it on huge profit margins with zero liability, - the taxpayers, the ones required to buy the product, are taking 100% of the liability.

not only that but many of the drug company employees and board members sit on governing boards with the US government.

now, what incentive does the manufacturer have to create a safe product if they cannot be held responsible for injuries caused by their creations?

is the auto industry held liable for their mistakes and bad designs...you bet!

Comment

Exactly - so what we have is an industry, developing a product and selling it on huge profit margins with zero liability, - the taxpayers, the ones required to buy the product, are taking 100% of the liability.

not only that but many of the drug company employees and board members sit on governing boards with the US government.

now, what incentive does the manufacturer have to create a safe product if they cannot be held responsible for injuries caused by their creations?

is the auto industry held liable for their mistakes and bad designs...you bet!
                          I see you are in the sane group as my family and have someone who suffered the consequences of these "perfectly safe vaccinations" I am the younger sibling who didn't get them and is normal.

Comment

I'm not a fan of mandatory vaccinations at all. When most of us were babies there may have been 3 or 4 vaccinations. The current schedule has an incredible number of vaccinations. The main reason for my stance is the harmful chemicals in the vaccines, which could be a factor in the increasing number of childhood cancers. We are injecting known carcinogens into infants. Also, the vaccines are not that effective according the CDC, and the number of adverse reactions is alarming. Over 3 billion dollars have been awarded by our government to those injured by vaccines. The manufacturers are not held accountable!

Do your own research, both for and against. I suppose they are fantastic unless it's your kid that ends up on the losing end.
                            Last edited by BDann; 05-27-2017, 10:06 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

if they didnt constantly lower the bar for what counts as autism people wouldnt freak out because their kids not the smartest in the class and look to blame it on something.

Comment

Go to an older cemetary and look at all of the infants buried there,at the start of the last century, from months old, to a few years. Then look for graves around the start of this century, in the same age group. The results of these searches should give you some data to help decide if your children should be vaccinated or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X