• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Between this and the camo in a blind question the other day, you are slowly falling into winder likker status.

Tony may not be among the elite but he was far better than mediocre...

SLOWLY?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
        Last time I checked, it was wins that counted. Stats are for bean counters. Let me know when a player is allowed in a playoff game just because he has great stats.
        You played soccer when you were a kid, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          You played soccer when you were a kid, didn't you?
          No soccer here. Didn't have it at my school. We played 6 man football. I'll leave this thread alone, I prefer college football. Romo is a good dude. There are probably guys on this thread that did play soccer tho

Comment

No soccer here. Didn't have it at my school. We played 6 man football. I'll leave this thread alone, I prefer college football. Romo is a good dude. There are probably guys on this thread that did play soccer tho
            You MIGHT wanna stay off the CFB thread... you might not have the right equipment for it..... just sayin ...

Comment

Romo to HOF? Romo to ROH?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Romo to HOF? Romo to ROH?
                HOF no, ROH for sure, Tony has HOF numbers with no SB's, personally i think it is foolish to judge a player on how many rings he has, you can be great but still be on a mediocre team and not win championships. Take Eli for instance, he has two rings, probably will go into the HOF, no way in hell he is a better quarterback than Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                  HOF no, ROH for sure, Tony has HOF numbers with no SB's, personally i think it is foolish to judge a player on how many rings he has, you can be great but still be on a mediocre team and not win championships. Take Eli for instance, he has two rings, probably will go into the HOF, no way in hell he is a better quarterback than Tony.
                  Yup, those wins are pretty important. The sports radio station I listen to said, no way on HOF. 50/50 on ROH.

Comment

All you haters suit up one game at QB in the NFL and see how you feel the next day - arm chair QB's never cease to amaze. This sucks I wanted him to go somewhere and Brett Favre Jerry's *****. Dak = sophomore slump = 8-8.

Comment

Romo hanging up the cleats, pursuing broadcasting career

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                      Only a foolish Texans fan or hater would believe that the Texans have been banking their entire 2017 season on Romo signing with them. If Romo had elected to play for them, it would have been a nice luxury for the Texans.

Please people.

Oh look tigerscowboy telling us how smart he is and how dumb everybody else is after the fact..

Romo has a 2-4 record in playoff games. That's 6 total games over a 14 year career. Heck, danny white was 10-8 in his career in playoff games and I think we can all agree that White was mediocre. What's a winder likker? Lol, I've never heard of that

Teams win Super Bowl and playoff games. Not just QBs.

That's a ballwatcher mentality.

I bet Tony wishes he played on teams like Aikman, Staubach and yes even White, before the salary cap. White couldn't hold Romo's jock

Winderlikker

VVV

Last edited by Smart; 04-05-2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Smarts in his trolling mode.

Comment

Maybe he could get on with a mlb team like tim

Comment

He didn't win any Super Bowls, but he did make a bunch of 2-14 teams 8-8 while running for his life and pulling magic outta his a** week in and week out.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                              He didn't win any Super Bowls, but he did make a bunch of 2-14 teams 8-8 while running for his life and pulling magic outta his a** week in and week out.

This^^^^

Wish him the best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                                Well good for him..with his back issues I think he would be risking a lot.. I was never a fan of him and I heckled him constantly, but I wish the best for him. He would have gotten hurt in Houston, the line is still a mess.
                                This! It's not about wanting to play for the Texans or Browns, Romo is soft. He knows he will get injured again where ever he plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X