X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    Brandon,

John Hagee has a great play list of God's Word for healing scripture from The Bible we played for our daughter 24-7...if you & Jenn are willing, I would like to overnight & drop ship:

Shop inspirational products that are sure to bless and encourage you daily.

If so, PM the 411

<><

Paul

Good stuff Paul!

Comment

So happy to be reading positive updates!

Keep fighting girl!

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Update.... Earlier I asked Jenn if she has been playing scriptures and Christian music she said no. I told her to start playing one or the other or both. She said ok. Just got a text and she said blood works is back and both lymes and liver better. AND she opened her eyes and looked around for a second then went back to sleep. Gods miracle is happening folks
          !!!!
          God Bless her. She’s been through so much. This is heart wrenching. Prayers for her and all your support.

Comment

Nightly Prayers Up.

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
              God Bless her. She’s been through so much. This is heart wrenching. Prayers for her and all your support.
              I've never met her but I know one thing she is one hell of a woman and can't wait to meet her

Comment

Prayers for a good night for Courtney.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I've never met her but I know one thing she is one hell of a woman and can't wait to meet her
                  Well your support has been beyond amazing. When Courtney pulls through this, she’ll have a friend for life!! Thank you so much for all that you’ve done to help the green screen keeping the prayer warriors going. My hat is off for you my friend!!

Comment

Prayers up for strength for all involved -- including the Green Screen Prayer Warriors!

Comment

Originally posted by EZ-10RANCH View Post
                      Well your support has been beyond amazing. When Courtney pulls through this, she’ll have a friend for life!! Thank you so much for all that you’ve done to help the green screen keeping the prayer warriors going. My hat is off for you my friend!!
                      I've met Courtney I was referring to Jenn.

Comment

Yep, when this is all over and Courtney is back up to speed, we gotta have a GTG somewhere!! I've got to meet all three of you! That's one group hug I'd love to be a part of!!
                        I'm gonna hit the sack for now. Will rest a little easier with these last few updates. Tomorrow maybe she'll wake a bit more (but slooowly!).

Lord, keep watch over these girls tonight. Keep them safe, and keep the healing working toward Your plan for them. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

I cannot fathom how Jenn is holding up through all of this turbulence! We are getting the messages. She is living it! What a friend Courtney has there!!! ...and not to forget Courtney. Her body has been whipped about every way possible, yet she hangs tough! She is one tough, determined cookie, and I pray that God heals her and brings her home to her children. What a battle this has been for her and her loved ones.

Come on Courtney! You've come this far. Beat this!

Comment

Prayers continue!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              I cannot fathom how Jenn is holding up through all of this turbulence! We are getting the messages. She is living it! What a friend Courtney has there!!! ...and not to forget Courtney. Her body has been whipped about every way possible, yet she hangs tough! She is one tough, determined cookie, and I pray that God heals her and brings her home to her children. What a battle this has been for her and her loved ones.

Come on Courtney! You've come this far. Beat this!

Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                Yep, when this is all over and Courtney is back up to speed, we gotta have a GTG somewhere!! I've got to meet all three of you! That's one group hug I'd love to be a part of!!
                                I'm gonna hit the sack for now. Will rest a little easier with these last few updates. Tomorrow maybe she'll wake a bit more (but slooowly!).

Lord, keep watch over these girls tonight. Keep them safe, and keep the healing working toward Your plan for them. In Jesus name, Amen.
                                Charlie we've met at Nanza last yr for a brief moment

Comment

Working...
                                X