Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Original tradtech titan, anyone have one for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original tradtech titan, anyone have one for sale?

I made the mistake of selling mine and been looking for a while to get another. Anyone have a right handed one floating around?

I might have. It'd be in my RH riser box - which doesn't get visited much these days since I've had to switch to LH. I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know. If I don't get back to you feel free to rattle my cage by PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
      I made the mistake of selling mine and been looking for a while to get another. Anyone have a right handed one floating around?
      ive been looking for one of those for roughly 2-3 years, haven't seen one since I had one when they first came out, one of the best ILF risers ever made.....its the one purchase I regret selling...

good luck

Comment

No Titans but I do have a spare original Recon. The OG with zebrawood.

Comment

You guys are the best, I'll be waiting on fuzzy for now! If not the recon might be something I look into! I'm a bowaholic and its got worse since I gave up the wheels!

Comment

For some reason I can't seem to reply to your PM's though I get them just fine. PM me your email address and I'll send you some pictures of what I have.

Comment

Sent but just in case tradslam@yahoo.com or my cell 3034899572

Comment

ttt if any one is interested in selling one? preferably one in bad shape, want to get one in a custom camo ��

Comment

Working...
                X