No announcement yet.

2020 College Baseball thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill for the swamp rats has some legit stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

His gas is real gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

He should be a Friday or Saturday starter but injuries have really set him back and Mainleri is scared to to put him in a starting role and get him injured again. Dude can hit 98 when he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
          He should be a Friday or Saturday starter but injuries have really set him back and Mainleri is scared to to put him in a starting role and get him injured again. Dude can hit 98 when he wants.

When he gets healthy enough to trust, I bet he’s a starter. That slider and breaking ball would be devestaing after upper 90s.

Comment

Good game. Clean sweep for the swamp kitties over the Horns this year! Football, basketball and baseball

Comment

Basketball doesn’t matter. I figured the baseball team would be wound tight after that sweep last year. They put 2 LEGIT pitchers on the mound tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                Good game. Clean sweep for the swamp kitties over the Horns this year! Football, basketball and baseball

Congrats! All close and competitive games!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                  Congrats! All close and competitive games!

Agreed.

Both teams will win a pile of games this year. Good luck to you guys the rest of the way!

Comment

Good college matchup. Considering how ordinary (at best) we’ve been in the three major men’s sports recently, it’s good to have played competitively against a school with solid programs. As long as we keep making reasonable progress (which would start with ditching Shaka), I’ll continue to be patient.

Comment

Ags dropped their first tonight as well. Lost 1-0. Back at it tomorrow.

Comment

Tech won again today against Florida Atlantic 7-1. They took a combined no hitter into the eighth. I hear these guys are good. Tomorrow and Sunday they face Florida State. I guess we will find out how good.

Comment

Tech finished the first 10 games 9-1. The have 117 strikeouts against 25 walks. Guns Up!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Faltine is really making plays at SS.
                            Great young man and family. My son was teammates with Sammy (that's what we call him) for 5 years or so with the Banditos. Good to see him jump right in as a freshman and make an impact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

2020 College Baseball thread

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              Great young man and family. My son was teammates with Sammy (that's what we call him) for 5 years or so with the Banditos. Good to see him jump right in as a freshman and make an impact.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I may have missed something, but as I recall he has started every game at short stop, and I have not seen him make an error. He’s made some really nice plays over there too.

Last edited by Dale Moser; 02-29-2020, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post

Nice having automatic W’s on the schedule

Comment

Working...
                                X