X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    What is basketball?
    In your own words, the #2 men's sport at UT
    There is a great thread on Barnes getting let go and Shaka being hired. It was a "cant miss" hire. Even I was stoked for UT by reading the comments. Boy how little any of us know how big time athletics will pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      Agreed, I think Tom has to win the big 12. I sure don’t think they will put up with these 2 tier bowl wins in his 4th year with these classes he’s had.
      So 11-1 with a loss at top 10 LSU and then losing a rematch to OU gets him fired? I highly doubt it even if they lost a NY6 bowl and finish 11-3.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        So 11-1 with a loss at top 10 LSU and then losing a rematch to OU gets him fired? I highly doubt it even if they lost a NY6 bowl and finish 11-3.

Depends how low your bar is. Why did you quote me and not Chad, he said the exact same thing, I just agreed? Weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          In your own words, the #2 men's sport at UT
          There is a great thread on Barnes getting let go and Shaka being hired. It was a "cant miss" hire. Even I was stoked for UT by reading the comments. Boy how little any of us know how big time athletics will pan out.
          So bummed about how it worked out.

Comment

Depends how low your bar is. Why did you quote me and not Chad, he said the exact same thing, I just agreed? Weird...

You can’t have pancho without lefty lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Yup������. We’ve heard about Herm, all these classes, the senior Heisman contender, the improved defense. It’s time.
              Last edited by oktx; 02-19-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Yours was the last comment on the subject. First one to scroll back up to after getting caught up. Weird. I know.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

You have no idea. This dude has stalked me for years on all other threads. You'll see Smart reference it. Lol.

Comment

You have no idea. This dude has stalked me for years on all other threads. You'll see Smart reference it. Lol.

The irony. 😂😂😂

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Yup������. We’ve heard about Herm, all these classes, the senior Heisman contender, the improved defense. It’s time.

Hell we’ve heard about the Heisman QBs, the OU program numbers, and the greatest offensive mind ever... It’s time y’all did something besides **** the bed in the first round of the playoffs or bowl games and stop hanging your hat on conference championships[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

2000 was a long time again. And yall were the last big bowl win for the Aggies[emoji23]

See how that works?

Comment

BoB is oktx’s only hobby/ passion .. ..that’s all that needs to be said. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Hell we’ve heard about the Heisman QBs, the OU program numbers, and the greatest offensive mind ever... It’s time y’all did something besides **** the bed in the first round of the playoffs or bowl games and stop hanging your hat on conference championships[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

2000 was a long time again. And yall were the last big bowl win for the Aggies[emoji23]

See how that works?
                          But not by me. 😂😂😂

Comment

But not by me. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dude you post pics and graphics all the time pimpin’ the Sooners. You can’t BS a BSer...

Comment

BoB is oktx’s Favorite to troll. Easy pickings, 40 times BWhahahaha .. ..that’s all that needs to be said. [emoji23]
                              Fify😂😂😂

Comment

Dude you post pics and graphics all the time pimpin’ the Sooners. You can’t BS a BSer...
                                You on the weed like bob now?😜😜

Comment

Working...
                                X