Hamas tunnels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamas tunnels

Looks like they were planning a 9/11 type event for Israel on September 24 targeting kindergartens.

"Revelations regarding the planned tunnel attack magnitude played a decisive role in the Israeli government’s rejection of a ceasefire proposed late Friday by Secretary of State John Kerry.

Unbelievably, Kerry actually proposed in his latest “cease-fire proposal” – none of which have been honored by Hamas so far – that Israel refrains from degrading remaining attack tunnels. This mind-boggling concept would necessarily be rejected by any sane government, of any country.

Israeli security sources, citing information acquired in interrogations of captured brigands, described a scenario under which hundreds of heavily armed Hamas fighters would have spilled out into Israel in the dead of night and within 10 minutes been positioned to infiltrate essentially all Israeli communities surrounding the Gaza Strip. Waiting then in hiding until schools and kindergartens were occupied, the terrorists would then attempt to kill the children first, and then kill and kidnap as many Israelis as possible. The plot was set to take place during Jewish New Year, on September 24.

“It’s like the Underground, the Metro or the Subway,” Israeli military spokesman Lt. Col. Peter Lerner said. “These tunnels are all connected. I would describe it as Lower Gaza.”
    Israeli Economy Minister Naftali Bennett said, “A whole city of terror tunnels has been found. Without the ground operation, we would have woken up one day to an Israeli 9/11.”
    Except, the actual objective was to be five times 9/11."

I heard that the money Israel gave them to help build houses...they used to build tunnels under houses.... Not nice.

Comment

Wow yet isreal is the bad guy

Comment

Hamas tunnels

Yes. Tired of seeing the media acting like Israel is the bad guy. It's always about how many Hamas women and children have been killed. Not how those terrorists want to wipe out the entire Jewish community. I hate the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
          Yes. Tired of seeing the media acting like Israel is the bad guy. It's always about how many Hamas women and children have been killed. Not how those terrorists want to wipe out the entire Jewish community. I hate the media.
          When has the liberal media been anything but liberal. Hamas is evil. You come against God's chosen and you will not end up well. Just a matter of time. As far as Obama, he is without a doubt the worst President I have ever seen. His feelings for Israel is no mystery. So lets pray and vote for someone who is a real Godly leader and will stand with Israel.

Comment

I guess it is too close to make glass parking lots.

Comment

Kerry is such an embarrassment...what a tool.

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
                Kerry is such an embarrassment...what a tool.
                Is is just me, or does Kerry kind of resemble a horses face?
                Attached Files

Comment

Kerry is a puppet. He even walks like one.

Comment

9/11 event to me would be hijacking planes and slamming them into buildings... This sounds more like a sandy hook or colubine event... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                      I was thinking the other end...

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Not to mention the fact that the Gaza populous elected and mostly support Hamas.

Comment

I know I don't agree with the media, but Isreal need to do WHATEVER it takes to protect their people.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            I was thinking the other end...

Comment

Originally posted by elkbowhunter View Post
                              I've always referred to him as lurch. He is a total embarrisment to this country. His hot mic mouth and all.

Comment

Working...
                              X