No announcement yet.

Tbh get together?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone want to offer up some suggestions?

Comment

Lets do Saturday the second at uncle bucks grapvine... Time 6 30

Comment

Anyone?????

Comment

I can do that

Comment

What a bunch of Nubbin bucks!

First and most important rule of a HH is it must be during the week! Preferably Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday!

After that there really is no requirement!

I would suggest that it be next Wednesday at Uncle Bucks anytime in the afternoon! If someone feels so inclined to stay over night then Embassy Suites is literally in the same building! These HH get togethers are not usually stumbling drunk deals like Nanza! Just a couple of beers and lots of BS about whatever!

The fact most of us have to work the next day keeps everyone honest!

BPS Grapevine is a relatively central location for the majority of Metromess TBH'rs!

Comment

Originally posted by ty729 View Post

Comment

First and most important rule of a HH is it must be during the week! Preferably Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday!

I would suggest that it be next Wednesday at Uncle Bucks anytime in the afternoon! If someone feels so inclined to stay over night then Embassy Suites is literally in the same building! These HH get togethers are not usually stumbling drunk deals like Nanza! Just a couple of beers and lots of BS about whatever!

BPS Grapevine is a relatively central location for the majority of Metromess TBH'rs!
                Yeah, we keep them family friendly. My wife and grandaughter like to join in too.

Comment

Originally posted by clayg08 View Post

Comment

I'm in as long as it is NOT the date mentioned above. Will be camping with the family in OK that weekend. I'll follow this thread and see where it ends up.

Comment

Week days are out for me...

Comment

I still have a case of Dublin Doctor Pepper in the original packaging. I got them on the way to my lease in Zephyr the week before they shut them down. I am watching this thread to see what date and time are decided.

Comment

but the more seasoned of us on here would read the OP and see that it says nothing about a HH....it's a get together which can be at any time, preferably after rush hour and not in the middle of a work week.

Comment

I would like to make it a weekend.. Work week just isn't good for me...

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                              Week days are out for me...
                              Yup, me too...

Comment

I am going with Saturday the 2nd at 6:00pm at Uncle Bucks Grapvine!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X