Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2017, 10:23 AM   #301
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermise View Post
To be fair, a large majority of Dallas fans require 2 seats.


You obviously have never been to Wisconsin
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 10:35 AM   #302
WItoTX
Eight Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
You obviously have never been to Wisconsin
Hey hey hey, oh nevermind, you are right...That's why Lambeau has bleacher seats instead of chairs with armrests.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 10:59 AM   #303
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Dang! That's a lot of empty seats.


That was 3 hrs before the game.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:04 AM   #304
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

The Packers should sell out every week. It's Green Bay, Wisconsin. What the heck else do they have to do? Make cheese?
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:12 AM   #305
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
The Packers should sell out every week. It's Green Bay, Wisconsin. What the heck else do they have to do? Make cheese?
Sellout ain't no big deal up there. The stadium only holds bout 12,000
Bout the same size as a Texas HS stadium.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #306
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Sellout ain't no big deal up there. The stadium only holds bout 12,000
Bout the same size as a Texas HS stadium.


Seats over 80,000. About 5,000 less than Jerrah's world.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:22 AM   #307
Gunner97
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lake Dallas,Tx
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Oh hellz yaw, I know a cowboy fan ain't talking about bandwagon fans.

Where was cowboy fans the past 20'years? I've heard people on here say, "I'll watch them now that they're winning", so you tell me.

Once again, sell out a stadium when the temperature is 6 degrees and talk to me about fair weathered fans.

GGO PACK GO!

[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170110/efe8639dfbf893ea7438f38ad6b9ac52.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just calling it how most see it except Packer fans.

No doubt there are a lot of Cowboy band wagoners just like with all teams but Packers fans are definitely no different.

GO COWBOYS!!!!
Gunner97 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:29 AM   #308
WItoTX
Eight Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Seats over 80,000. About 5,000 less than Jerrah's world.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lambeau is second largest seated capacity stadium in the NFL, third largest with standing room.

Also oldest field in the league, operating since 1957. Pretty impressive all things considered.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:30 AM   #309
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default Nfl playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner97 View Post
Just calling it how most see it except Packer fans.



No doubt there are a lot of Cowboy band wagoners just like with all teams but Packers fans are definitely no different.



GO COWBOYS!!!!


I was at the game here in Dallas the last time Packers came to town (besides the Super Bowl, which was won on Cowboy turf by Green Bay ), we parked 7 blocks away and did not see a Cowboy fan until we got to the parking lot of the stadium. I even recorded it on my phone.

You said, "just calling it how most see it except Packer fans". You should of said, "just calling it like I see it", because we already established who the most loyal fan base was with the link I provided and DALLAS wasn't even in the top 5.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #310
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WItoTX View Post
Lambeau is second largest seated capacity stadium in the NFL, third largest with standing room.



Also oldest field in the league, operating since 1957. Pretty impressive all things considered.


Not bad for the lil ol "town" of Green Bay.

Titletown, Wisconsin baby! Go Pack!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #311
Arrowflinger84
Ten Point
 
Arrowflinger84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sanger
Hunt In: Spikezilla
Default

[quote=Ragin';12069858]



Now thats funny! I dont care who you are! Thats funny right there!
Arrowflinger84 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:42 AM   #312
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default Nfl playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Not bad for the lil ol "town" of Green Bay.

Titletown, Wisconsin baby! Go Pack!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Lmao... you representin' your home town? Or just looking at the view passing through on that bandwagon...
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:58 AM   #313
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Lmao... you representin' your home town? Or just looking at the view passing through on that bandwagon...


Haha! I'm a Stars and Rangers fan. Or isn't that allowed since this ain't my hometown?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 12:00 PM   #314
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Haha! I'm a Stars and Rangers fan. Or isn't that allowed since this ain't my hometown?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No different that someone from Denton rooting for Dallas.





JK
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 12:04 PM   #315
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

This week can't end soon enough. I'm ready for some football. Cowboys and Packers mostly
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 12:12 PM   #316
WItoTX
Eight Point
 
WItoTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Katy
Hunt In: Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
This week can't end soon enough. I'm ready for some football. Cowboys and Packers mostly
Amen to that. I just hope Joe Buck loses his voice before Sunday. Can't stand that guy.
WItoTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 12:34 PM   #317
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default Nfl playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Haha! I'm a Stars and Rangers fan. Or isn't that allowed since this ain't my hometown?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You live here fool.

I was talking about you speaking of Green Bay like you were raised there fool! Like you were gonna start throwing gang signs and zip codes..
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 12:35 PM   #318
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default Nfl playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
No different that someone from Denton rooting for Dallas.





JK


See above winder likker

And they play in Arlington
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 12:55 PM   #319
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
See above winder likker

And they play in Arlington


Arlington Cowboys?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 01:01 PM   #320
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Arlington Cowboys?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo yo Leon representin' the 229 dawg! Born and raised in da snow and momma worked in the cheese factory!
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 01:02 PM   #321
flatlander
Ten Point
 
flatlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Corpus Christi
Hunt In: Llano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blood trail View Post
seats over 80,000. About 20,000 less than jerrah's world.


sent from my iphone using tapatalk
fify

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...field+CAPACIty

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...field+capacity

Last edited by flatlander; 01-10-2017 at 01:05 PM..
flatlander is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:05 PM   #322
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

All that smack and the team for Dallas to really be worried about is the dirty bird Falcons. If they get by them they have to deal with Brady. Tain't gonna be easy.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:23 PM   #323
Ragin'
Pope & Young
 
Ragin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: Village Mills Texas, Houston County Texas, Mission Valley Texas, Montgomery County Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
All that smack and the team for Dallas to really be worried about is the dirty bird Falcons. If they get by them they have to deal with Brady. Tain't gonna be easy.


Negative. GB, Hotlanta and NE needs to be worried about Dallas.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ragin' is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:28 PM   #324
BonesandArrow
Ten Point
 
BonesandArrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Boerne, TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

I'll be at the game Sunday covered in green. GO PACKERS!!
BonesandArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:34 PM   #325
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default



Temporary seating and standing room don't count. I'm talking actual seats. Ol Jerrah would put TV's in the bathrooms and charge a fee if he could get away with it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #326
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
See above winder likker

And they play in Arlington



LMAO


Go
Arlington!!!!
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:37 PM   #327
Quackiller
Spike
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Default

lets go boys!
Quackiller is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:41 PM   #328
Traildust
Pope & Young
 
Traildust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alvin, Texas
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Temporary seating and standing room don't count. I'm talking actual seats. Ol Jerrah would put TV's in the bathrooms and charge a fee if he could get away with it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude....you're comparing a Yugo to a Cadillac!
GTHOH!


I think DMo said once that if Jerra owned Lambeau he'd bulldoze it and make it a parking lot!
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 03:51 PM   #329
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
Dude....you're comparing a Yugo to a Cadillac!

GTHOH!





I think DMo said once that if Jerra owned Lambeau he'd bulldoze it and make it a parking lot!


Have you been to a game at Jerrah's world? I've been to two and thank goodness the tickets were free.

$140+ to park in the stadium. Bought two drinks and a bag of Funonions and it was $18.50.

That screen is the most annoying thing ever. You keep watching the field....watching the screen...field....screen.... looks better on the screen. I can do that at home.

$20-40 to park at Lambeau. You can get a loaded brat and a beer for $10. And the game is played on what God intended it to be played on: Grass.

Besides, soccer is played on turf. Real grass for real football teams.


Not to mention the Super Bowl trophy is named after a Packer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:05 PM   #330
Traildust
Pope & Young
 
Traildust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alvin, Texas
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Have you been to a game at Jerrah's world? I've been to two and thank goodness the tickets were free.

$140+ to park in the stadium. Bought two drinks and a bag of Funonions and it was $18.50.

That screen is the most annoying thing ever. You keep watching the field....watching the screen...field....screen.... looks better on the screen. I can do that at home.

$20-40 to park at Lambeau. You can get a loaded brat and a beer for $10. And the game is played on what God intended it to be played on: Grass.

Besides, soccer is played on turf. Real grass for real football teams.


Not to mention the Super Bowl trophy is named after a Packer.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I havn't been to the new stadium yet, but I want to.

I wouldn't expect to pay very much to sit on aluminum bleachers out in the weather either. WTH is a brat?
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #331
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
I havn't been to the new stadium yet, but I want to.

I wouldn't expect to pay very much to sit on aluminum bleachers out in the weather either. WTH is a brat?
Concrete, thank you very much! and a Brat is meat you put in your mouth.
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #332
Traildust
Pope & Young
 
Traildust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Alvin, Texas
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Concrete, thank you very much! and a Brat is meat you put in your mouth.
Oh, thats much more comfortable! Wasn't sure if Brat was a prison term....either way, the price was nice!
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:16 PM   #333
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
That screen is the most annoying thing ever. You keep watching the field....watching the screen...field....screen.... looks better on the screen. I can do that at home.
k

So you are saying the screen is annoying because you have ADHD.. Control yourself and watch the field..

Or get Ethan to show you how..
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:19 PM   #334
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
Oh, thats much more comfortable! Wasn't sure if Brat was a prison term....either way, the price was nice!

Brats are lips and ***holes shaped like a weener.....no wonder Packers fans like them...
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:22 PM   #335
Ragin'
Pope & Young
 
Ragin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: Village Mills Texas, Houston County Texas, Mission Valley Texas, Montgomery County Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
Brats are lips and ***holes shaped like a weener.....no wonder Packers fans like them...


Well, that's the best tasting lips and ***holes I ever ate!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ragin' is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:44 PM   #336
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
So you are saying the screen is annoying because you have ADHD.. Control yourself and watch the field..

Or get Ethan to show you how..


I do have ADHD like a mofo...SQUIRREL!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 04:54 PM   #337
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin' View Post
Well, that's the best tasting lips and ***holes I ever ate!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Please then, don't tell us about the worse one you ever ate
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 06:02 PM   #338
Ragin'
Pope & Young
 
Ragin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: Village Mills Texas, Houston County Texas, Mission Valley Texas, Montgomery County Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
Please then, don't tell us about the worse one you ever ate


Liverwurst.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ragin' is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 06:20 PM   #339
JGreen31
Ten Point
 
JGreen31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lake Jackson,TX
Hunt In: Medina and LaSalle Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntlerCollector View Post
No different that someone from Denton rooting for Dallas.





JK
Hell I thought he was from Cuero or some south town....

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
JGreen31 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 06:26 PM   #340
flatlander
Ten Point
 
flatlander's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Corpus Christi
Hunt In: Llano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
Temporary seating and standing room don't count. I'm talking actual seats. Ol Jerrah would put TV's in the bathrooms and charge a fee if he could get away with it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So people willing to stand for the whole game don't count.

Gotcha.
flatlander is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #341
Blood Trail
Pope & Young
 
Blood Trail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fort Worth
Hunt In: where the manicorn hunts....
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander View Post
So people willing to stand for the whole game don't count.



Gotcha.


No you don't got it. Standing room only don't count for seats.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blood Trail is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 07:22 PM   #342
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Trail View Post
No you don't got it. Standing room only don't count for seats.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Technically, benches aren't seats.
Ironman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 08:04 PM   #343
Ragin'
Pope & Young
 
Ragin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: Village Mills Texas, Houston County Texas, Mission Valley Texas, Montgomery County Texas
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ragin' is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #344
Jaybo31
Pope & Young
 
Jaybo31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: Montgomery County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin' View Post



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok I laughed too hard at this one lol!
Jaybo31 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 08:51 PM   #345
Smart
Pope & Young
 
Smart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Denton, TX
Hunt In: Tom Green County
Default

DeMarcus Lawrence, Mo Claiborne and Tyrone Crawford all cleared to play this weekend. That helps the defense right thar!!
Smart is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 10:44 PM   #346
Ragin'
Pope & Young
 
Ragin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: Village Mills Texas, Houston County Texas, Mission Valley Texas, Montgomery County Texas
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ragin' is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 10:50 PM   #347
RobinHood
Pope & Young
 
RobinHood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Columbus, Colorado County
Hunt In: Fayette, Colorado and Duval Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin' View Post



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


RobinHood is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-10-2017, 11:24 PM   #348
niceg3s
Ten Point
 
niceg3s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Austin, Texas
Hunt In: Own property in Smith/Cherokee.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smart View Post
DeMarcus Lawrence, Mo Claiborne and Tyrone Crawford all cleared to play this weekend. That helps the defense right thar!!
I don't think Dallas needed them. I admit that if this game was in Green Bay then I would be concerned, but at home, I'm not a bit worried.
niceg3s is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 01:14 AM   #349
Ragin'
Pope & Young
 
Ragin''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Montgomery, Texas
Hunt In: Village Mills Texas, Houston County Texas, Mission Valley Texas, Montgomery County Texas
Default




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ragin' is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-11-2017, 08:44 AM   #350
AntlerCollector
Pope & Young
 
AntlerCollector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hunt In: Votaw, Hardin/Polk Co., TX.. El Dorado, Scheicher Co., TX.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by niceg3s View Post
I don't think Dallas needed them. I admit that if this game was in Green Bay then I would be concerned, but at home, I'm not a bit worried.






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AntlerCollector is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com