Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Politics and Current Events
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2016, 10:37 AM   #1
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boerne
Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Default Hillary has a new supporter

JFISHER is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 10:41 AM   #2
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boerne
Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Default

In case you forgot who this nutjob is... aside from being the father of the nutjob Orlando night club shooter.

Quote:
Seddique Mir Mateen, the father of Orlando mass murderer Omar Mateen, is a supporter of the Afghan Taliban with his own Youtube program, where he made radical anti-LGBT statements and proclaimed to run a campaign for president of Afghanistan from his Florida home.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...fall-far-tree/
JFISHER is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 10:44 AM   #3
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Birds of a Feather
BrandonA is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 11:01 AM   #4
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

I can only imagine the outrage if this was Trump instead of Hillary.. Media would go absolutely nuts.
RiverRat1 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boerne
Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
I can only imagine the outrage if this was Trump instead of Hillary.. Media would go absolutely nuts.
Yeah, recall the "outrage" from them (and some on this site) when Trump didn't denounce David Dukes support for the 8th time.
JFISHER is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 01:27 PM   #6
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

It's a set up to race bait Trump.
According to King Rush Limbaugh

And---------he just might be right. Best thing for Trump to do is keep quiet about it and not leave the toilet seat up.
muzzlebrake is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 02:49 PM   #7
batmaninja
Six Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

She weaves a tangled web
Attached Images
 
batmaninja is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 04:35 PM   #8
Kurdawg
Pope & Young
 
Kurdawg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Nederland TX
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Wow you just can't make this stuff up.
Kurdawg is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 04:38 PM   #9
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

How many think his presence was unknown to Clinton? Raise your hands LOL
BrandonA is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:04 PM   #10
J Sweet
Ten Point
 
J Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Leon/Madsion County
Default

.
Attached Images
 
J Sweet is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:30 PM   #11
M16
Pope & Young
 
M16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Colorado, LaSalle, McCulloch,Menard Counties
Default

Wow! When I read she had a new supporter my first thought was she bought a new jock strap.
M16 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:31 PM   #12
tbeak
Ten Point
 
tbeak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Hunt In: Anywhere i can
Default

MN has a heck of a mustache
tbeak is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:42 PM   #13
Man
Pope & Young
 
Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Hondo,Tx
Hunt In: Hondo,Tx / Oklahoma
Default

How small was the rally? Seems odd if this was a big event that he got backseats (on camera seats) without the democrat party knowing
Man is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:46 PM   #14
AZST_bowhunter
Eight Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Rusk County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
How small was the rally? Seems odd if this was a big event that he got backseats (on camera seats) without the democrat party knowing
http://www.infowars.com/media-photos...e-look-bigger/

Here's how small her rally's are..
AZST_bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:47 PM   #15
JFISHER
Pope & Young
 
JFISHER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Boerne
Hunt In: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by azst_bowhunter View Post
Name:  crowds.jpg
Views: 1159
Size:  101.2 KB
JFISHER is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:49 PM   #16
AZST_bowhunter
Eight Point
 
AZST_bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Rusk County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post
LOL..I know first hand how a packed a Trump rally is!!
AZST_bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 05:50 PM   #17
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M16 View Post
Wow! When I read she had a new supporter my first thought was she bought a new jock strap.
I was thinking somehow Xbow got an invite
muzzlebrake is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #18
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Big D
Default Hillary has a new supporter

Good grief Trump has done it again. Just when it looks like there's a negative story about Hillary he suggests second amendment people could do something about Hillary picking Supreme Court judges.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

He's trying to throw it. And he's succeeding.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Legdog; 08-09-2016 at 06:23 PM..
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 07:55 PM   #19
gumbl3
Ten Point
 
gumbl3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: anna
Hunt In: muenster
Default

This right here is the libtards running her campaign throwing a big ol 10" red powerworm right on top of a spawning bass bed fishing for bites
gumbl3 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 08:37 PM   #20
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
Good grief Trump has done it again. Just when it looks like there's a negative story about Hillary he suggests second amendment people could do something about Hillary picking Supreme Court judges.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

He's trying to throw it. And he's succeeding.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On the 2A guys remarks Trump is just telling them not to vote for her. There's a lot of gun owners that are blue dog Democrats and belong to a union, they vote party lines.
Thumper is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 09:59 PM   #21
JGreen31
Ten Point
 
JGreen31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lake Jackson,TX
Hunt In: Medina and LaSalle Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man View Post
How small was the rally? Seems odd if this was a big event that he got backseats (on camera seats) without the democrat party knowing


Think High School gymnasium small.... Hell, they may be doing it to keep her from freaking the hell out in front of the camera..


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JGreen31 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 10:08 PM   #22
Smell the Glove
Ten Point
 
Smell the Glove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Houston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
Good grief Trump has done it again. Just when it looks like there's a negative story about Hillary he suggests second amendment people could do something about Hillary picking Supreme Court judges.

"If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Mr. Trump said, as the crowd began to boo. He quickly added: “Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”

He's trying to throw it. And he's succeeding.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


After reading that I was convinced he meant that he thinks the pro gun crowd could keep her from winning. After seeing it on video, that's definitely not was he was implying. What an idiot. This is not the way to win an election. They need an intervention.
Smell the Glove is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-09-2016, 10:17 PM   #23
Be10dwn
Ten Point
 
Be10dwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Denton
Hunt In: Arkansas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smell the Glove View Post
They need an intervention.
Again. Well...it is Tuesday I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Be10dwn is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 07:00 AM   #24
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Big D
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGreen31 View Post
That was a MLB quality curveball.... Great job!

So, back on topic, ya think Killary knew he was there and set him up as a prop?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


Doubtful.

Rush might be on to something that he was used to bait Trump, but since he stepped in his own poo, with the assassination nonsense, I guess it does not matter. I can't see how having him there would benefit Hillary. Who knows? Maybe he was paid by the Trump campaign?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:05 AM   #25
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
Doubtful.

Rush might be on to something that he was used to bait Trump, but since he stepped in his own poo, with the assassination nonsense, I guess it does not matter. I can't see how having him there would benefit Hillary. Who knows? Maybe he was paid by the Trump campaign?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your leftwing is showing.

It's very apparent that you fall for the spin. Now you are even creating your own. Planted by Trump..........seriously?
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:08 AM   #26
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Big D
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Your leftwing is showing.

It's very apparent that you fall for the spin. Now you are even creating your own. Planted by Trump..........seriously?


I have no clue.

What could Hillary possibly gain?

Name something and I'll listen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:11 AM   #27
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
I have no clue.

What could Hillary possibly gain?

Name something and I'll listen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just another in your face. The list is long.

Who spoke at DNC? You think Clinton WOULDN'T have met with him?
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:14 AM   #28
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Big D
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Just another in your face. The list is long.



Who spoke at DNC? You think Clinton WOULDN'T have met with him?


So her campaign strategy is to "in your face" to potential voters?

She's not the candidate trying to lose. She wants to rule everything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:25 AM   #29
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
So her campaign strategy is to "in your face" to potential voters?

She's not the candidate trying to lose. She wants to rule everything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So she has the parents of thugs, that were shot by police, and PROVEN by our own JUSTICE SYSTEM, that it was justified, and is still claiming that the thug was a victim?

Might want to look at who's on the list of donators to The Clinton Foundation and how this guy is tied in, but I digress.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:30 AM   #30
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Big D
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
So she has the parents of thugs, that were shot by police, and PROVEN by our own JUSTICE SYSTEM, that it was justified, and is still claiming that the thug was a victim?



Might want to look at who's on the list of donators to The Clinton Foundation and how this guy is tied in, but I digress.

So the dad of a mass murderer is a big foundation supporter and Clinton is secretly hoping more homophobic terrorists gun down gays? Did she court this guys support? I'm struggling to see how she benefits from this guys support. If you can explain it, I'll listen.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:35 AM   #31
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
So the dad of a mass murderer is a big foundation supporter and Clinton is secretly hoping more homophobic terrorists gun down gays? Did she court this guys support? I'm struggling to see how she benefits from this guys support. If you can explain it, I'll listen.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Of course you're struggling with the facts surrounding Clinton, as all Democrats are.

Nice spin, yet again, on the homophobic terrorist BS. Like I said, your left wing is showing.
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 10:52 AM   #32
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Big D
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Of course you're struggling with the facts surrounding Clinton, as all Democrats are.



Nice spin, yet again, on the homophobic terrorist BS. Like I said, your left wing is showing.


I despise Hillary and will never vote for her. Trying to insult me with "left wing" nonsense won't help your argument. I'll entertain a respectful conversation with you but if that's not your cup of tea, that's your call.

Plain and simple, I don't see how this guy benefits her in any way. Even though I'll never vote for her, I just don't see what she stands to gain. That's my point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 11:06 AM   #33
Ironman
Pope & Young
 
Ironman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Wise County
Hunt In: Anywhere
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
I despise Hillary and will never vote for her. Trying to insult me with "left wing" nonsense won't help your argument. I'll entertain a respectful conversation with you but if that's not your cup of tea, that's your call.

Plain and simple, I don't see how this guy benefits her in any way. Even though I'll never vote for her, I just don't see what she stands to gain. That's my point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough.

I guess the real question is, did she or did she not meet with this man?
Ironman is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 11:26 AM   #34
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
So the dad of a mass murderer is a big foundation supporter and Clinton is secretly hoping more homophobic terrorists gun down gays? Did she court this guys support? I'm struggling to see how she benefits from this guys support. If you can explain it, I'll listen.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I still think it was Trump bait. Hoping to race bait Trump. He hasn't nibbled at it yet and smart not to do so or too busy with all the other baits they have dangled before him.
Definitely a DNC plant.
muzzlebrake is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 11:37 AM   #35
JGreen31
Ten Point
 
JGreen31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lake Jackson,TX
Hunt In: Medina and LaSalle Counties
Default

I'm casting my line and saying the odds weigh heavily that he knows his way around the Whitehouse and SofS offices... Just a hunch!!!

JGreen31 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 11:42 AM   #36
JGreen31
Ten Point
 
JGreen31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lake Jackson,TX
Hunt In: Medina and LaSalle Counties
Default

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...han-presidency
JGreen31 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 12:55 PM   #37
Legdog
Pope & Young
 
Legdog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Big D
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
I still think it was Trump bait. Hoping to race bait Trump. He hasn't nibbled at it yet and smart not to do so or too busy with all the other baits they have dangled before him.
Definitely a DNC plant.
This a completely plausible explanation.

thanks
Legdog is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 03:17 PM   #38
batmaninja
Six Point
 
batmaninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Hunt In: Hill Country
Default

I wonder if he is looking for his sons wife (you know the one that drove the shooter to the klurb multiple times) that the FBI lost, in Hillary's office, or maybe Humas?
batmaninja is online now   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 04:23 PM   #39
Ivanite
Ten Point
 
Ivanite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Hunt In: Stephens County, Sea Drift, Argentina, Africa
Default

Was It his Dry run?

Like Sone Like Father
Ivanite is offline   Back To The Top
Old 08-10-2016, 06:20 PM   #40
JGreen31
Ten Point
 
JGreen31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Lake Jackson,TX
Hunt In: Medina and LaSalle Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legdog View Post
I despise Hillary and will never vote for her. Trying to insult me with "left wing" nonsense won't help your argument. I'll entertain a respectful conversation with you but if that's not your cup of tea, that's your call.

Plain and simple, I don't see how this guy benefits her in any way. Even though I'll never vote for her, I just don't see what she stands to gain. That's my point.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is showing the world that she can even have tolerance for a family member of an ex-terrorist.
JGreen31 is offline   Back To The Top
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com