Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Rate the Day Lease
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2016, 12:05 AM   #51
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
Are you hunting using a feeder, food plots, blinds? Do you stay in a nice warm house, drive up in your truck to where you will be hunting, eat a nice meal at home when you are done? Are you hunting private land with minimal pressure deer?
No, yes, yes, no, yes, no. Now how does any of that relate to a canned hunt?
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2016, 04:13 AM   #52
Bowhuntamistad
Pope & Young
 
Bowhuntamistad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Del Rio, Tx / Las Vegas, Nv :)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggybear View Post
No, yes, yes, no, yes, no. Now how does any of that relate to a canned hunt?
Just going along with the mood you are setting on this thread.

You are not hunting either. Baiting in deer and hunting out of a blind is no different than a "canned" hunt. You don't hunt because it requires no effort...must be nice to just sit in a blind over some food with no work put into it It just sounds so hard to do and requires so much skill and knowledge. It has got to suck to see so many deer in one spot and have to pick one Congrats on being the big bad hunter with such skill you can belittle other hunters
Bowhuntamistad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2016, 12:46 PM   #53
ElfEyes
Eight Point
 
ElfEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nederland, TX
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
Just going along with the mood you are setting on this thread.

You are not hunting either. Baiting in deer and hunting out of a blind is no different than a "canned" hunt. You don't hunt because it requires no effort...must be nice to just sit in a blind over some food with no work put into it It just sounds so hard to do and requires so much skill and knowledge. It has got to suck to see so many deer in one spot and have to pick one Congrats on being the big bad hunter with such skill you can belittle other hunters
The food plot didn't plant itself and which part of East texas do you hunt where you get the pick of the litter of all the deer in front of you bc I'm definitely on the wrong lease. Hell I even bought a deer blind but the deer didn't get the memo to walk in front of it. I didn't see huggybear belittle anyone just gave an honest opinion of Thompson Temple
ElfEyes is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2016, 03:08 PM   #54
Phdan
Ten Point
 
Phdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cache, OK
Hunt In: Ft. Sill, Snyder OK
Default

If u don't like Thompson's, don't go. Simple. Your problem is solved.
Phdan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2016, 09:32 PM   #55
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
Just going along with the mood you are setting on this thread.

You are not hunting either. Baiting in deer and hunting out of a blind is no different than a "canned" hunt. You don't hunt because it requires no effort...must be nice to just sit in a blind over some food with no work put into it It just sounds so hard to do and requires so much skill and knowledge. It has got to suck to see so many deer in one spot and have to pick one Congrats on being the big bad hunter with such skill you can belittle other hunters


You my friend have issues. You call a canned hunt an oatpatch! Lol. I hunt NF, HF, and LF. I'm successful where I go because how I hunt. Not because I shake a feed bucket and let the Rams run me over. You don't know how many deer I see nor have I mentioned it.
Don't talk about things you don't know. Go to build a bear and make you a new child/friend so I won't have to read anymore of you moronic posts!🙉
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2016, 09:34 PM   #56
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdan View Post
If u don't like Thompson's, don't go. Simple. Your problem is solved.
I don't. We have been over this. Lol. Should be under the goat roping section rather than hunting forum!👍
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-25-2016, 09:35 PM   #57
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElfEyes View Post
The food plot didn't plant itself and which part of East texas do you hunt where you get the pick of the litter of all the deer in front of you bc I'm definitely on the wrong lease. Hell I even bought a deer blind but the deer didn't get the memo to walk in front of it. I didn't see huggybear belittle anyone just gave an honest opinion of Thompson Temple
Thanks elfeyes. I just don't want anybody going thinking its a hunt and waste there money.
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2016, 09:03 PM   #58
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default Thompson Temple lately?

gold medal
silver medal
I have a blast there!


Final Pursuit TV

Last edited by LloydMcCoy; 04-28-2016 at 09:07 PM..
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2016, 09:04 PM   #59
Southernshiver
Ten Point
 
Southernshiver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Fort Hood
Hunt In: Fort Hood and surrounding areas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydMcCoy View Post

I have a blast there!


Final Pursuit TV
Those are great animals!
Southernshiver is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 04-28-2016, 09:06 PM   #60
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default

Thanks


Final Pursuit TV
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-30-2016, 02:50 PM   #61
rossn2
Eight Point
 
rossn2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central, TX
Hunt In: Near Comanche, TX
Default

Just hunted their two weekends ago and very disappointed. Stand #1 area is all grown up. We saw NO rams in two days of hunting from the overlook. I only say three RAMBO's on stand #2. No one saw any rams on top of the mountain. All rams taken over the weekend were within the high dollar pasture. There were multiple groups with in the HDP either with bows or rifles (no very smart or safety concious)..
rossn2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 09:54 PM   #62
Raypo
Pope & Young
 
Raypo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Azle, TX
Hunt In: Texas
Default

I was there last weekend and saw many animals both in the high pasture and low. Just like every ranch in Texas, animals aren't hitting feeders hard due to all the green. Thompson offers both an easier and harder type of hunt. I would also suggest talking to Thomspon prior to going and letting him know what the group is interested in.
Raypo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-03-2016, 09:54 PM   #63
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raypo View Post
I was there last weekend and saw many animals both in the high pasture and low. Just like every ranch in Texas, animals aren't hitting feeders hard due to all the green. Thompson offers both an easier and harder type of hunt. I would also suggest talking to Thomspon prior to going and letting him know what the group is interested in.


Well said


Final Pursuit TV
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2016, 12:47 PM   #64
Phdan
Ten Point
 
Phdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cache, OK
Hunt In: Ft. Sill, Snyder OK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raypo View Post
I was there last weekend and saw many animals both in the high pasture and low. Just like every ranch in Texas, animals aren't hitting feeders hard due to all the green. Thompson offers both an easier and harder type of hunt. I would also suggest talking to Thomspon prior to going and letting him know what the group is interested in.


Thompson stocks every two weeks. You were there the week he stocked. Rossn2 and I were there the week before. Should have been more animals last weekend
Phdan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #65
Jon P
Four Point
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Euless TX
Default

I just started shooting a bow about a year ago and have not drawn blood with it. Would this be a good place to go for a first bow hunt to get the gitters out.
Jon P is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2016, 02:46 PM   #66
aggie11
Six Point
 
aggie11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Livingston
Hunt In: Houston, Colorado and La Salle County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon P View Post
I just started shooting a bow about a year ago and have not drawn blood with it. Would this be a good place to go for a first bow hunt to get the gitters out.
I would say so. I made my first bow kill at this ranch and went back multiple times since
aggie11 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-11-2016, 03:48 PM   #67
Tomkat70
Ten Point
 
Tomkat70's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Beeville
Hunt In: Mason ,Brady,Menard
Default

I can't believe the monitors are letting Huggybear continue this rudeness. Delete his A--. We don't need people like him on this sight. Keep your mouth shut and get along.
Tomkat70 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-14-2016, 10:16 PM   #68
stuntriderant
Pope & Young
 
stuntriderant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cedar Creek (Bastrop county Travis county line)
Hunt In: Mustang ridge, Elgin
Default

Terrible place run by a great guy imo. It's like shooting at dang pets. Been once and it was sickening watching guys run around and shoot rams from 10 yards with big rifles and the other rams wouldn't even run. The guy that just killed the first ram would duck so the guy up on the hill could get a shot at another. The rams bodies were thrown over a cliff near camp that you could smell while trying to relax. Raccoons coming through the floor of the trailer house while trying to sleep. No thanks.
stuntriderant is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2016, 08:58 PM   #69
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat70 View Post
I can't believe the monitors are letting Huggybear continue this rudeness. Delete his A--. We don't need people like him on this sight. Keep your mouth shut and get along.
The guy asked about the place and I gave him my opinion. Do you think the guy with the spear is super sneaky and can sneak up to wild animals with a spear???? Use your head and less of your mouth.
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2016, 08:59 PM   #70
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuntriderant View Post
Terrible place run by a great guy imo. It's like shooting at dang pets. Been once and it was sickening watching guys run around and shoot rams from 10 yards with big rifles and the other rams wouldn't even run. The guy that just killed the first ram would duck so the guy up on the hill could get a shot at another. The rams bodies were thrown over a cliff near camp that you could smell while trying to relax. Raccoons coming through the floor of the trailer house while trying to sleep. No thanks.
Well said.
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2016, 09:33 PM   #71
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggybear View Post
The guy asked about the place and I gave him my opinion. Do you think the guy with the spear is super sneaky and can sneak up to wild animals with a spear???? Use your head and less of your mouth.


I am. And I have.


Final Pursuit TV
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-24-2016, 09:43 PM   #72
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default



100 percent wild


Final Pursuit TV
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-30-2016, 11:25 AM   #73
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydMcCoy View Post


100 percent wild


Final Pursuit TV
I've caught several baby pigs myself! No need for the spear.
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2016, 10:41 AM   #74
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggybear View Post
I've caught several baby pigs myself! No need for the spear.


Well clearly you are way more awesome than any of us. I bow to you ol great one.


Final Pursuit TV
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-31-2016, 02:40 PM   #75
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
Well clearly you are way more awesome than any of us. I bow to you ol great one.


Final Pursuit TV
No, just you. If you want to think killing pet goats is a sport then have at it. I gave my opinion and you have yours. Be honest with yourself first and foremost. I guess that's too much to ask though.
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-02-2016, 10:40 PM   #76
Phdan
Ten Point
 
Phdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cache, OK
Hunt In: Ft. Sill, Snyder OK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggybear View Post
No, just you. If you want to think killing pet goats is a sport then have at it. I gave my opinion and you have yours. Be honest with yourself first and foremost. I guess that's too much to ask though.
Can u be any more of a self righteous ****?
Phdan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-02-2016, 10:41 PM   #77
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdan View Post
Can u be any more of a self righteous ****?


Yes he can


Final Pursuit TV
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-02-2016, 11:49 PM   #78
TxnRunner
Six Point
 
TxnRunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Arlington, TX
Hunt In: Texas
Default

What a troll... Really only stuck with this thread to see how far HB would go. Also, is it just me or does the callsign huggybear creep anyone else out? Maybe he's just mad that one man has so many sheep all to himself.... Anyway, hope the OP got what he was looking for outta the thread, if nothing else we all know who the best hunter on TBH is now.
TxnRunner is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-04-2016, 09:50 PM   #79
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

[quote=TxnRunner;11648172]What a troll... Really only stuck with this thread to see how far HB would go. Also, is it just me or does the callsign huggybear creep anyone else out? Maybe he's just mad that one man has so many sheep all to himself.... Anyway, hope the OP got what he was looking for outta the thread, if nothing else we all know who the best hunter on TBH is now

You guys keep killing tame goats and calling it a sport.
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-04-2016, 09:53 PM   #80
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdan View Post
Can u be any more of a self righteous ****?
We just disagree. I haven't called you any names. Stop acting 12.
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-05-2016, 04:34 PM   #81
Phdan
Ten Point
 
Phdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cache, OK
Hunt In: Ft. Sill, Snyder OK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggybear View Post
We just disagree. I haven't called you any names. Stop acting 12.
Proved my point.
Phdan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-05-2016, 08:22 PM   #82
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdan View Post
Proved my point.
You have never had a point other than killing tamed animals. You just aren't that deep! Lol
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-05-2016, 08:24 PM   #83
Phdan
Ten Point
 
Phdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cache, OK
Hunt In: Ft. Sill, Snyder OK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggybear View Post
You have never had a point other than killing tamed animals. You just aren't that deep! Lol


There u go. Doing it again. I'm done u can have the last word. You seem to need it. Good luck in your next hunt in Pakistan
Phdan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-05-2016, 08:51 PM   #84
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdan View Post
There u go. Doing it again. I'm done u can have the last word. You seem to need it. Good luck in your next hunt in Pakistan
So soon???? Just because you don't like my opinion doesn't give you the option to bash it. Grow up!
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-06-2016, 08:02 AM   #85
Patriot-2000
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: GPS Doesn't Know ...
Hunt In: Rocksprings, Texas
Default

Some people are just like that and get under your skin no matter what ...because they like too.

But I have a couple words = Ignore List.
Patriot-2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-28-2016, 08:38 PM   #86
Armydude82
Four Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Default

I heard this place is a nice petting zoo...
Armydude82 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-28-2016, 10:08 PM   #87
nevrguess
Four Point
 
nevrguess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Oregon
Default

I hope this thread goes forever.....
nevrguess is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-28-2016, 10:38 PM   #88
Phdan
Ten Point
 
Phdan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Cache, OK
Hunt In: Ft. Sill, Snyder OK
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armydude82 View Post
I heard this place is a nice petting zoo...


Huggybear is that u?
Phdan is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-29-2016, 09:09 AM   #89
big papa
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: East Texas
Default

Why do y'all think it's Ok to hijack a post and fight like this? If y'all want to have a peeing contest, do it through private message.
big papa is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-29-2016, 09:10 AM   #90
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by big papa View Post
Why do y'all think it's Ok to hijack a post and fight like this? If y'all want to have a peeing contest, do it through private message.


Like button


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-29-2016, 08:21 PM   #91
Armydude82
Four Point
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Default

A buddy of mine goes there for cheap ram $270 I'm sure you can't beat that anywhere.. I mean I wouldn't say your hunting from what he says but it's not a bad place..
Armydude82 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 10-05-2016, 02:06 PM   #92
Huggybear
Ten Point
 
Huggybear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdan View Post
Huggybear is that u?
Not me! Just another guy that is sharing his opinion on this so called hunt. Can't even keep your word by being done! Says a lot about you!
Huggybear is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2016, 10:58 AM   #93
Backwoods101
Pope & Young
 
Backwoods101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Needville
Hunt In: Brazoria/Fort Bend county, Harper
Default

Wow, unreal.....smdh
Backwoods101 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2016, 11:12 AM   #94
Mesquite Archer
Eight Point
 
Mesquite Archer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Mesquite, TX
Hunt In: Whitney / Abilene, KS
Default

Is there a better time of year to go or not go in terms of the condition of the rams coats?
Mesquite Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 11-08-2016, 12:04 PM   #95
Texastaxi
Pope & Young
 
Texastaxi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: West of Houston
Hunt In: now accepting invitations!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
Is there a better time of year to go or not go in terms of the condition of the rams coats?
Just like other animals, their coats are better in the winter.
Texastaxi is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-17-2016, 08:04 PM   #96
muzzyslinger
Ten Point
 
muzzyslinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Howe tx
Hunt In: Collin,Grayson and Fannin Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by big papa View Post
Why do y'all think it's Ok to hijack a post and fight like this? If y'all want to have a peeing contest, do it through private message.
better yet act 16 and not 12---meet somewhere and discuss it
muzzyslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-19-2016, 07:51 PM   #97
ChadMR82
Six Point
 
ChadMR82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central Indiana
Hunt In: Taking invitations
Default

I am just here for the comments, lol.
ChadMR82 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-19-2016, 08:12 PM   #98
Dry Bones
Ten Point
 
Dry Bones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Navarro County
Hunt In: East Texas, Whatever comes available
Default

SO... Back to the original post. Without all the BS.
And I don't care if you think it is killing the petting zoo or actually all in hunt.
Just curious if anyone has been, did they enjoy it, and did you see anything.

Last edited by Dry Bones; 12-19-2016 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: repeat
Dry Bones is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-19-2016, 09:06 PM   #99
LloydMcCoy
Pope & Young
 
LloydMcCoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: TEXAS!!!!!
Hunt In: TEXAS,Kansas,Oklahoma,Wisconsin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Bones View Post
SO... Back to the original post. Without all the BS.
And I don't care if you think it is killing the petting zoo or actually all in hunt.
Just curious if anyone has been, did they enjoy it, and did you see anything.


I enjoyed it. Going back in may


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LloydMcCoy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2017, 07:08 AM   #100
Raypo
Pope & Young
 
Raypo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Azle, TX
Hunt In: Texas
Default

I always enjoy Thompson's and was there last weekend. Sometimes after a long and hard season of very little success, it feels good just to kill some animals. Judge me if you want... I did chase elk for 2 weeks made a bad shot and lost a bull, all I have to do is close my eyes and turn a shaggy, red tag sheep into a smelly rutting bull, and I feel much better. God Bless and Happy Hunting!
Raypo is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com