Rangefinder Help?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rangefinder Help?????

I have an old bushnell 450, but would like to get something that will pick up longer ranges for rifle hunting. The 450 doesnt like to take readings at distances past 300 yards. I am open to suggestions of what is the best rangefinder, that is fast and accurate for bow & rifle hunting, I mainly bow hunt but also varmint hunt so i need one that is accurate at some long distances. Thanks in advance.

Leupold TBR 1000

I just got one and it's excellent, accurate and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
      Leupold TBR 1000

I just got one and it's excellent, accurate and fast.
      1000i. Even better.

Comment

I'm about to buy the Chuck Adams Bushnell one.. They're about $150. At close range (<100 yards) they compensate for terrain for bowhunting. But, they go out farther for rifle, I think 400-500? They got really good reviews. Amazon has them for a good price.

Comment

I have the chuck adams, great for bow and close rifle. Mine doesnt like much more than 300. Im getting a leupold 1000i tbr soon. The bushnell is accurate to +/- 1 yd. The leupold is accurate to +/- 1/10 of a yd. I used my buddies out to 600yds and it was very fast. The chuck adams is the bushnell 750 with the arc feature.

Comment

I'm happy with my Chuck Adams, beats the heck out of my old one - but I haven't tried any of the other new ones either so I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
              1000i. Even better.
              What is the difference in the 2 I will have one this season. But I definately want the better of the 2

Comment

Working...
              X