Rain Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain Line

What kind of totals is this line that’s working across the state dropping? Seen some minor street flooding on the news.

Little over 3 inches since Monday here in the Kerrville area. More coming also

Comment

I guess everyone who has looked at this lives southeast of the coming line. I know Abilene and San Angelo have had some flooding.

Comment

Rain Line

I’m in NETX and I’d guess 1-1.5” over the last two hours. Just a nice steady rain.

I wish it would stay like this for 2-3 more days but I’m not complaining one bit.

Edit: Radar looks promising until 2 AM with forecasts at 70%+ all day tomorrow.

The 7 day+ forecast also looks promising for rain. I plan on putting seed in the ground next weekend if the forecast looks positive for rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Ryan81; 09-07-2018, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I dumped 5” out of my rain gauge yesterday here in Sonora, and there is still more on the way tonight and tomorrow! The ground here is saturated, and cannot take any more water at this time!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

An inch in the Lubbock area, a much needed inch. Midland/Odessa had significant flooding yesterday

Comment

I’ve gotten about 4” in San Angelo since last weekend

Comment

Just a 1/4” where I live.

Comment

3" deep in my pasture......all of it. Rain, rain, Go Away!

Comment

We’ve had about 7-8” in NW San Antonio since last Sunday. I swear we’re gonna sprout new cement next week from all the rain. More coming today. Need water back home in Flatonia but they only had about 1.5” since Sunday.

Comment

6 tenths at my place near Smiley. Need some bad

Comment

Just talked to my buddy in Angelo said he was at 7” and still raining

Comment

Working...
                        X