Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barronett Grounder 350 or Primos The Club XL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barronett Grounder 350 or Primos The Club XL?

I was wondering if anyone had used either (or both) of these blinds and what your experiences with them were. I will probably be using a 64" longbow out of it. Thanks!

I got the 350 and shoot a 60" it has alot of room

Comment

I used The Club XXL this season. For me there is plenty of room, I shoot a 64" recurve. It's the only blind I ever shot from so I have nothing to compare to.

You might check out the XXL as compared to the XL. I think the XXL is 78" in the center.

Comment

I have the xxl myself and it has a lot of room in it and very comfy in it with my longbow.

Comment

I just looked the Barronett up online. Are the windows low enough? From the pics on the website, the bottom of the shooting window looks like it is a tad too high?

Bisch

Comment

I don't have a problem but the one thing is window to wide I added a piece on top not to let to much light in

Comment

I have two of the Barronett Big Mike blinds, you have a lot of adjustment, on the windows,and they are reasonably priced.

Sam

Comment

I 2nd the Baronett 350. Great price at $100 and works great. I got my first trad deer out of one at 8 yards. Only negative I've heard is the windows are high. I wish I still had my lease to use it. My daughter love it too

Comment

I put up a couple of Big Mike blinds last year and thought the windows were too high also.
                  The thing I noticed about the blinds is that they were not very well built. Both were destroyed by wind in less than 2 months.

Comment

I'll probably go with the 350. I have a 250 and like it for my compound, but there is no way I can shoot my traditional bows from it.

Comment

Had the Primos XL and really liked it. Very dark inside and you virtually disappear when you are in there. Lots of room, but I shoot a compound. They are well made.

Comment

The old penthouse blinds are great. 90" high

Comment

Working...
                        X