No announcement yet.

I killed a hog with a spear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are an evil man... I LIKE ... Especially the music at the end lol "I fell into a ring of fire" haha. You think of getting a cam that can shoot at night? That would make the video even more exciting than it is already so.

Comment

I wanna check this out but at work... no youtube. Will see it when I get home.

I bet its bad I've never even heard of this happening before!

Comment

man ive been wanting to do this for a while. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by splitfinger View Post
          I've got nothi'in to add...You got stones!
          X2

Comment

That's pretty cool. Next you should try with one of those spear chucking slings. I forgot what they are called.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiroHuntR View Post
              You are an evil man... I LIKE ... Especially the music at the end lol "I fell into a ring of fire" haha. You think of getting a cam that can shoot at night? That would make the video even more exciting than it is already so.
              In the video you hear me asking the camera guy which camera he used he used his, my camera does have infrared but he couldn't get it to work and I wasn't exactly in a position to show him how to use it. The next one should be better.

And I had to play the music because when it got up and ran off there were alot of words said that aren't suitable for publication and by the time I was done editing them it was too quiet.

Comment

That was great - thought I was listening to Deliverance. Squeal like a pig

Comment

Oh Come On. Not one you might be a redneck if you kill anything with a spear comment?

Made me laugh....

Comment

I gota put that on my to-do list

Comment

Ok that does it . . . . Im getting a spear

nice work dude

Comment

Ive got something to add.... Where do i sign up to hang out with you and come up with crazy things to kill pigs with.

Comment

Originally posted by claytonw210 View Post
                          Ive got something to add.... Where do i sign up to hang out with you and come up with crazy things to kill pigs with.
                          I considered trying to kill pigs with a pound or two of Tannerite.

Comment

I will try this soon, I bet it was a lot of fun

Comment

Originally posted by 6.8mmSPC View Post
                              I considered trying to kill pigs with a pound or two of Tannerite.
                              Me and you both. Tannerite in a coffee can with some steel balls or something. Not really the most humane thing but I bet it would do work!

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser10 View Post
                                Me and you both. Tannerite in a coffee can with some steel balls or something. Not really the most humane thing but I bet it would do work!
                                Its probably illegal or something so let's just say "I'll just think about doing it" eeek!

Comment

Working...
                                X