Looking for Hog Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Hog Hunt

I'm looking for a place to go Hog Hunting that has nice facilities and meals included. I have a couple of co-workers from out of state that want to go and I want to book a nice trip for us that we just show up and hunt.

Anyone know of a good place that fits that description that I can check out?

Watching

Comment

Originally posted by gusman View Post
      Watching
      I am as well

Comment

Well the first two responses are not that encouraging. Sounds like we have a demand without a supply...

Comment

Diamond C
          Can't go wrong

Comment

Bsr

Comment

I have a buddy that I hunt with a ton, they have w high fence game ranch. Amazing lodge and a guarantee hog. Let me know if interested.

Comment

Big Oak!

Comment

Try b&b hunting services. Britt is a friend of mine and a super guy, you can trust him. Feeders, good food, great facilities. etc. I've leased deer hunting from him for years. Lots of hogs there too, I've killed a bunch. It's Cottle and Childress counties. Be sure and tell him Gary Dilday referred you to him. Good luck.

Comment

haraheyranch.com

Comment

Double L ranch

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                        Try b&b hunting services. Britt is a friend of mine and a super guy, you can trust him. Feeders, good food, great facilities. etc. I've leased deer hunting from him for years. Lots of hogs there too, I've killed a bunch. It's Cottle and Childress counties. Be sure and tell him Gary Dilday referred you to him. Good luck.
                        Echo Lynn. B&B Hunting Services is excellent. Britt and Bonnie are wonderful people and have a great experience set up. You will no doubt enjoy them. Hunted through them last two years and we have been more than pleased.

Good Luck

Comment

www.doublelranch.net just north of Victoria.

Comment

Working...
                          X