Turkey Broadhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey Broadhead

Has anyone used any of the broadheads for turkey?

The Magnus bullhead looks gnarly as hell haha but I've never used them.

Comment

I saw a Guillotine used last spring and It looked exactly like the videos you see. Head popped about 8" in the air and the bird just flopped for a few. It was really neat, but the hunter said he had to re-tune to that head, and he wasn't confident past 20 yards even a little.

Comment

I have only used my regular broadheads (crimson talon) and have killed all 4 i shot at, all dropped in their tracks

Comment

I have used the Magnus bull head. It pops the heads right off. That's at 20 yards. Tried to shoot one at 50 yards once. That arrow flew like a jet fighter with a missile on its butt.

I would not normally shoot that distance with that type of broadhead. I just wanted to see what would happen

Comment

I'm gonna scwack one in the morning. I will post results...I expect sliced turkey!

Comment

Rage 100g two blade

Comment

I shot my first 3 weeks ago with slick trick mag. Dropped him

Comment

Just shoot one that is accurate. I use slick tricks, thunderhead and even old bear razorheads. They all worked.

Comment

Schwacked a big gobbler this morning. Broadside through the base of wings. Dropped him. I like schwackers 2", but I agree with others....use whatever you shoot well. You will kill them if you know where to aim.

Comment

ST Magnum works well

Comment

I have killed a lot of turkeys and the best broadhead for me is a Rocket Hammerhead .

Comment

Working...
                        X