Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats!

Comment

Glad to see this post. I knew you were looking forward to the trip. Do you think it was more "shot up" than from your first trip or was it from the greenery?

Comment

Awesome Deal!!!

Comment

I never had any other exotics come in. I did get vey close to a 16-18" blackbuck on the walk out (15yds) but it was after dark. I could have easily made the shot, but we were only allowed to hunt hogs after dark. I would not say it was "shot up" but they had for sure been hunted a lot more then my trip last year. I think the combination of being a little more pressured and not needing to come in as much for feed, just made the hunt tougher. Still a great time and I would and will gladly go back next year. We did see a lot of exotics after dark and driving, just was not a ton of them on the "feed".

Comment

thanks-we will be after hogs in March

Comment

there is a ton of hogs and if you have any sort of bow mounted hunting light ask for permission to walk out after dark and get in a little night hunting. It kicks up your chances a ton

Comment

It has been a blast out here for the past 3 days I am tired and ready to head home I shot 5 animals and my dad shot 4

Comment

Originally posted by Wylde E View Post
                  It has been a blast out here for the past 3 days I am tired and ready to head home I shot 5 animals and my dad shot 4
                  What'd yall shoot

Comment

Any decent Axis bucks?

Comment

We shot 2 whitetail bucks 1 not recovered. Axis doe, black buck doe, 2 ewes, 2 goats 1 not recovered and 1 pig

Comment

aggie-lets have a recap & some photos if you can. We go March 16th on the Pig package.

Comment

Good job

Comment

Won't let me post pictures

Comment

Working...
                            X