Help finding They have your Vihtavuori N570

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help finding They have your Vihtavuori N570

Anyone have some leads on some Vihtavuori N570 powder?

If so, I’d really appreciate it!

some rare stuff right there .... call the US importer for VV and inquire where they shipped the N570. Then pray you get lucky and the dealer still has some on the shelf.

Comment

Great idea, thanks for the tip!

Comment

Have you checked Bruno’s? Last time I got some I backordered in on their site and they called to confirm I still wanted it when they got it back in stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

haven't yet but thanks for the tip!

Comment

Powder Valley is advertising large lots of Vihtavuori in stock but I have checked to see which ones. You might check there.

Comment

think i'm SOL here...the distributor for the US stated they took over in January from Hodgdon, they haven't received any since, and the manufacturer is saying the end of the year.

Everyone who had it no longer has any in stock and there's no backordering...

Thanks for the help with the leads though guys!

Comment

Originally posted by cb4128 View Post
                think i'm SOL here...the distributor for the US stated they took over in January from Hodgdon, they haven't received any since, and the manufacturer is saying the end of the year.

Everyone who had it no longer has any in stock and there's no backordering...

Thanks for the help with the leads though guys!
                doesn't surprise me as VV is like gold, pretty much all I use for reloading due to the consistency and accuracy. Sitting on 40+ lbs right now so I won't run out

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  doesn't surprise me as VV is like gold, pretty much all I use for reloading due to the consistency and accuracy. Sitting on 40+ lbs right now so I won't run out
                  I've had 5lb on backorder with multiple vendors since I started my 28 Nosler build in February. Gun is finished this week and still no N570. Thought I was ahead of the game but looks like I'm still behind.

Comment

bumping this back up as I'm still looking!

Comment

Working...
                    X