Deal alert!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal alert!!!

****'s sporting goods in Fairview has wild game innovations terra 10 game cams for 49.99. Just picked up 2 and with the rewards card It saved me an extra 20 bucks. Cameras are regularly 79.99 I got both for 83$

Good luck

Comment

Not so much. Sorry

Comment

Nothing that says Wildgame Innovations is a deal. Not even for free.

Comment

Sounds like Wildgame Inn. got a heck of a deal, buyer not so much. Buddy brought that model camera brand new out to my place a few weeks ago for me to use and said it was given to him. Camera worked great the first week, still works but only if you like 90% of the pictures pure white. I hope you have better luck.

Comment

Nothing that is labeled WGI is a deal.......even if it is free.

Comment

Return man. Buy a used Bushnell or Browning.

Comment

Is this a late April fool joke?

Comment

Big bil just got some money for his fines

Comment

Did anyone think about not being a D.I.C.K and saying thanks for heads up? Enjoy your cameras Sweetinlow. Thanks for the heads up.
                    Last edited by dac6933; 07-22-2017, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                      Did anyone think about not being a D.I.C.K and saying thanks for heads up? Enjoy your cameras Sweetinlow.
                      Clearly not.

Comment

I use WGI cameras without any problems. Just picked up another cloak 8. Have had 1 running non-stop for 3 years. Thanks for the heads up OP.

Comment

dac6933...I don't think anyone was being a jerk to the OP. Just stating that WGI isn't a deal. I've used a few, had issues with all of them. If I can get one for $15-20, I'll do that and use them where sticky fingers exist. Otherwise, I'll stick to other brands

If someone indeed was intentionally being a jerk, state that and I'll apologize for sticking up for you

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                            dac6933...I don't think anyone was being a jerk to the OP. Just stating that WGI isn't a deal. I've used a few, had issues with all of them. If I can get one for $15-20, I'll do that and use them where sticky fingers exist. Otherwise, I'll stick to other brands

If someone indeed was intentionally being a jerk, state that and I'll apologize for sticking up for you
                            If he is happy with what he got then good for him. Its easier to hit the back button then it is to tell him he made a mistake. I hope the cameras work out great for him.

Comment

I have had terrible luck with WGI cameras.To be honest, I was happy when my WGI camera was stolen.The POS that stole it deserves what he got. I hope you have better luck than I did with them.I guess this would be a heads up about them. They're not good cameras or feeders. Consider this a heads up! IMHO they are terrible products!

Comment

Working...
                              X