Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    What I don't understand is in what way is he "not fit". Is it just because people disagree with him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, apparently
    And if the media were not actively ( 24-7 ) misrepresenting everything thing he does and making up out right lies the people might have a different opinion.
    They did the same thing about GW

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
      Yes, apparently

And if the media were not actively ( 24-7 ) misrepresenting everything thing he does and making up out right lies the people might have a different opinion.

They did the same thing about GW

Agreed. I'm not a fan of GW or the family in general, but the media was constantly hounding him. Sometimes rightfully so, often times not.

Then we had a President that won a Nobel Peace prize before he even had the chance to do anything. Who had an administration that sold guns to cartels, used the IRS to target political adversaries, gave billions of dollars to our enemies (all of these things facts with evidence to back it up) And he was praised in the media. He was even caught on tape telling the Russians he would have more freedom when he was reelected and no one batted an eye. However, A bunch of people keep screaming Trump colluded with Russians without evidence and people call for his impeachment.

Now we are expected to trust the media when it comes to reporting on an outsider who they were all vocal about hating before he won. It's really bizarre.

Comment

Agreed. I'm not a fan of GW or the family in general, but the media was constantly hounding him. Sometimes rightfully so, often times not.

Then we had a President that won a Nobel Peace prize before he even had the chance to do anything. Who had an administration that sold guns to cartels, used the IRS to target political adversaries, gave billions of dollars to our enemies (all of these things facts with evidence to back it up) And he was praised in the media. He was even caught on tape telling the Russians he would have more freedom when he was reelected and no one batted an eye. However, A bunch of people keep screaming Trump colluded with Russians without evidence and people call for his impeachment.

Now we are expected to trust the media when it comes to reporting on an outsider who they were all vocal about hating before he won. It's really bizarre.

and then we had a candidate who clearly committed FELONIES, and NO nothing to look at there. and who most surely made sweetheart deals with the Russians, and NO nothing there to talk about either. and a regime who consistently lied to the American public about an attack on an American embassy, and NO nothing to see or report about this either; and the list goes on and on.
        But hey, Trump is a pos right?

Comment

Crazy, isn't it? And these are the times we're living in. So odd.

Comment

A little bump to the top just because it feels great to feel like an American again. Go Trump!!!! Keep cracking those liberal heads. I personally am loving every bit of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
              A little bump to the top just because it feels great to feel like an American again. Go Trump!!!! Keep cracking those liberal heads. I personally am loving every bit of it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X