Trail cams and you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trail cams and you

So I'm going to break down here and finally buy a new trail cam. After having several stolen I stopped using them but now that I'm going to be hunting on land that backs up to a friend of mine I feel a bit more secure in going that extra mile. I'm not looking to spend a ton of money here. Just something I can tell what I'm looking at and has night shots. Doesn't have to have video but would be nice. Somewhere around $100 is what im looking to spend per unit. Any suggestions green screen?

I use a wild game IR camera. Cost me $100

Comment

Primos truth cam

Comment

For information purposes where have you had them stolen from? I have mine on Camp Bullis and am a little scared it might get stolen.

Comment

Well originally I had a lease with two other fellas in Lamar County way back before I even picked up a bow. One of the other guys caught the thieves on one of his cams and it looked like kids to be honest. So next time I used a chain and lock and well they cut it. Also took my buddies flashlight he had stashed in a pocket on his stand. Surprised they didn't try and take those too.

Comment

Primos Truth Cam 35...cheap and simple to operate. Great battery life and good video and pics.

Comment

Truth 35

Comment

Originally posted by rascalarms View Post
                Primos Truth Cam 35...cheap and simple to operate. Great battery life and good video and pics.
                X2

Comment

Working...
                X