No announcement yet.

Mathews Creed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Z7 magnum and a Creed ready for the mountains. The Creed needs 5 more pounds to equal the magnum. The magnum may pull a little easier but the creed is smooth.
    They both shoot 12 groups at 30yards and 10 ring groups at 70 yards with broad heads.
    You need to shoot them all to see which feels the best to you.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyreneeward View Post
      Blasphemy!!
      It is a SWEET bow. The limb stop is a great addition. I would buy a new one in a heartbeat if the 14s were not right around the corner. Been watching AT all day, every day looking for a used 28.5/60 Creed.

I owned a Reezen 6.5 for a month and a day when they came out. Bought it brand new with all the cool matching stuff and lost my *** on it. Hated that bow.

Comment

When I look at new bows, this is what I do. I go to archerytalk and search the name of the particular bow and type in, problems. In your case you would search "Creed problems". This can give you an idea of common problems with the model bow you are looking at. Several members have had problems with the limbs splintering, cracking, or breaking on the Creed. In all cases I have read, Mathews takes very good care of all the customers and replace all the limbs if one breaks or has a crack. Just fYI, every bow that I have searched has had some sort of "problem" that users post up about.

Comment

Yep. Every last bow and every last brand has issues here and there. Impossible not to.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
            It is a SWEET bow. The limb stop is a great addition. I would buy a new one in a heartbeat if the 14s were not right around the corner. Been watching AT all day, every day looking for a used 28.5/60 Creed.

I owned a Reezen 6.5 for a month and a day when they came out. Bought it brand new with all the cool matching stuff and lost my *** on it. Hated that bow.
            See that's the thing I dont hate my Reezen 6.5 I was just thinking about upgrading and the Creed seemed to fit my needs. Now with all that being said I shot the Creed last night and it is a phenominal bow but I'm gonna suck it up and wait till the 2014 line up is available. The Reezen will be handing out dirt naps again this season.

Comment

I upgraded a year ago from the Reezen to the Heli-m prior to the Creed coming out. Then a few months later I shot the Creed. I felt like the Heli-m was maybe a tad bit easier to draw than the Creed and both were big improvement over the Reezen. The only drawback was giving up 15 fps.

Comment

Working...
              X