No announcement yet.

Green Screen Clay Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to do it too but Fossil Pointe(great place) is a little far for me just for a fun shoot....although the steaks at Sweetie Pie's in Decatur are pretty good

If anyone want's to set one up in Austin sometime at Capitol City Trap and Skeet(they have sporting clays too), let me know. I'm a board member there and could help out.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
      Just don't let Atombomb play ... he's a sandbagger!
      I imagine there are a lot of pretty good shooters on here. That said, my moneys on Travis! No offense to anyone else though, I've just seen him shoot.

Dave

Comment

I might be in for one in Decatur depending on the schedule.

Comment

Clay shooter

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
          I imagine there are a lot of pretty good shooters on here. That said, my moneys on Travis! No offense to anyone else though, I've just seen him shoot.

Dave
          Yeah Dave, you arent fooling anyone. Ill tell on you and let everyone know your a ringer as well. I say lets get a couple shoots going and then have a TBH State shoot haha

Comment

I would be in if it were a bit closer myself.... I just picked up a new scatter gun and need to shoot it...

Sounds like a good time coming together.... Will follow along just in case I can work it out...

Comment

ttt

Comment

In

Comment

Might be a little further than your area, but Able Ammo where I work the rifle and pistol ranges also has a brand new Sporting Clay range to open around the first of June. We are hosting the Bearkat Open, I think it is The 26th of May. We also have 5 stand and skeet as well as Trap coming later. The owner is big into Sporting Clays. Check out our web site at www.ableammo.com.

Comment

P.s. It is in Huntsville

Comment

I've seen Dave shoot before too. But I would still come shoot!

Comment

Might be interested if its at fossil in decatur.

Comment

Originally posted by Boyd1212 View Post
                          Might be interested if its at fossil in decatur.
                          X2

Comment

I wouldn't give anyone any competition but I could enjoy the shoot and a get together. I'm in if there isn't a 3d tourney that weekend.

Comment

Pure lefty,

I'll be at the Bearcat Open this month. Maybe I'll get the chance to meet you. Randy has a great place there. I've been to the last few shoots he's had.

Comment

When?

Jim Hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X